Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2014 AMA Supercross Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 07:53 PM   #81
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Cianciarulo is a good little rider. The kid only weighs 145 lbs. how can he even throw around a 250?!
Did he ride outdoors last year? First time i saw him ride was in the Main last night (missed 1st heat on tv) and i was like . Hey, look at the new kid eating everyone up. He's YOUNG too 17 i believe
Old 02-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #82
ASE Master Tech.
gasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gasgasman's Tacoma Gallery
Dean Wilson is filling in for Reed at Two Two Motorsports.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:33 PM   #83
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasgasman View Post
Dean Wilson is filling in for Reed at Two Two Motorsports.
Thats what I read to and looks like Reed is out for the rest of the SX season.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:37 PM   #84
kenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kenny
kenny216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay21 View Post
Thats what I read to and looks like Reed is out for the rest of the SX season.
im so bummed. he had that old man power goin too
Old 02-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #85
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny216 View Post
im so bummed. he had that old man power goin too
Heck yeah he was looking solid this year!! His past few years wasnt very good so to see him coming back taking podiums and 1st places again was awesome!! You still have to remember there are still other great racers that have been injured even before the start of A1.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:56 PM   #86
kenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to beholdkenny216 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Heck yeah he was looking solid this year!! His past few years wasnt very good so to see him coming back taking podiums and 1st places again was awesome!! You still have to remember there are still other great racers that have been injured even before the start of A1.
yeah, at least dungey isn't gonna win because of all the fast guys being out. well as of right now hes not
Old 02-19-2014, 10:13 PM   #87
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
Jareds Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Rooting for stewart to make a come back in points. What did you guys think of Barcia's pass on roczen? Quite the show off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMXWUYyXVsY
Old 02-20-2014, 07:04 AM   #88
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylay View Post
Did he ride outdoors last year? First time i saw him ride was in the Main last night (missed 1st heat on tv) and i was like . Hey, look at the new kid eating everyone up. He's YOUNG too 17 i believe
I'm not sure last time I saw him ride was little 85's on YouTube and he was killing it then, glad to see him make it all the way
Old 02-20-2014, 07:19 AM   #89
916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
916 YATES's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
I'm not sure last time I saw him ride was little 85's on YouTube and he was killing it then, glad to see him make it all the way
A.C. rode some outdoors last year, he was suffering from food poisoning and did not do as well was expected. Not the case the other night. His rival Cooper Webb rode the West 250, and did outstanding. Can not wait for the final.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:47 AM   #90
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
yeah, at least dungey isn't gonna win because of all the fast guys being out. well as of right now hes not
Yeah I hear yah. I've always like the Dung cause of his consistency but I wish he was a little faster and more aggressive towards other riders.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:45 PM   #91

Quote:
Yeah I hear yah. I've always like the Dung cause of his consistency but I wish he was a little faster and more aggressive towards other riders.
Ive never been a fan of Dungey honestly. Im not sure why, im just not. Id really like to see Justin Brayton come out with some seroous speed again. He was FLYYYYIN those first couple of rounds
Old 02-21-2014, 08:03 AM   #92
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Ive never been a fan of Dungey honestly. Im not sure why, im just not. Id really like to see Justin Brayton come out with some seroous speed again. He was FLYYYYIN those first couple of rounds
I've never been a huge Dungey fan but he always put in good rides and would get podiums every now and then so thats why I liked him. Braytons actually doing pretty good this season so good for him. I'm a Honda fan so I'd like to see the Geico boys ride a little faster. I was really excited for Tomac to start on the 450 this year until he injured his shoulder and hes been looking pretty good since hes been back on the bike.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:55 AM   #93
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Woo Hoo!!! Headed out to Atlanta in just a couple hours!!! Will post some pics later!!!
Old 02-22-2014, 06:31 PM   #94
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Since xfinity sucks ass is there any way to watch the races online or another channel other than fs2
Old 02-22-2014, 06:51 PM   #95
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Alessi is DIRTY
Old 02-22-2014, 07:06 PM   #96
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
He played it off as a accident but looked pretty deliberate to me. Could have hurt Tickle pretty bad with that shit.

He took out Stewart before too.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:50 AM   #97
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanCity4x View Post
He played it off as a accident but looked pretty deliberate to me. Could have hurt Tickle pretty bad with that shit.

He took out Stewart before too.
I missed the actual crash in the heat race, but saw a replay during the main on TV. What's the story behind this?
Old 02-23-2014, 07:13 AM   #98
Do you even wheel Bro?
Reeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReeeno403 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reeeno403's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df1x-leTu4g
Old 02-23-2014, 07:37 AM   #99
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylay View Post
I missed the actual crash in the heat race, but saw a replay during the main on TV. What's the story behind this?
Tickle passed him on the corner before.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:00 AM   #100
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Clean pass too. Alessi didn't like it.

That's ok he was leading the main for a bit then fell back to 5th or something. GJ ken roczen!