Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2014 AMA Supercross Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
2014 AMA Supercross Thread

January 4th is fast approaching for opening round of 2014 SX series.

Predictions on 250 champion?
450?

For 250, I bet Wilson and Musquin do really well. However, Blake Bagget is a favorite for me to watch. Maybe a few wins, but no championship.

For 450, Villapoto will do great again. I think Millsaps has a chance too. I enjoy Canard though but he won't rack up many wins though is fun to watch.

I'll miss KDub though. Who's gonna do the transferes at opening ceremony now?

What venues will you visit this year? I'll be at April 5th round in Houston for sure.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #3
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loco38SUP's Tacoma Gallery
It would be nice if the younger talent started stepping up to challenge Villopoto. Once he starts walking away with all the points it turns into a yawn fest.

I will be going to the Seattle races in April.

RJM
Old 12-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
Mydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of light
Mydixiewrecked's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be at the Seattle race
Old 12-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #5
A3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: once upon a time SP/4
Name: Steve
A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in St. Louis Mar 29. Can't wait for the new season to start.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
James Stewart
GTFO. NOW.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #7
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
As always I'm pulling for Villopoto... I really wanna see Roczen get out there and kick some ass too! His first year in the 450s
Old 12-17-2013, 09:04 PM   #8
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
It's Villo's to lose, I'd like to see Ryan Dungey step it up just a bit. Atlanta in Feb. perhaps St. Louis as well.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:57 PM   #9
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to try to make it to the Atlanta SX race.

Justin Barcia should have some good races on the 450, & I'd like to see Davi Millsaps do well on the KTM this year.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I hope Tomac can give RVP a run for his money cause even though hes a great racer I'd like to see someone else take the 2014 championship this year. I think Stewart is going to be on his "A" game this year as well on the yellow bike. I used to be a big TwoTwo fan but he hasnt impressed me the past couple years and I didnt like how he teased everyone this past summer on what bike he was going to ride for the 2014 season. I can see someone like RVP teasing his crowd but Reed hasnt been doing good at all whether it was from injuries or illnesses like he said he had in the outdoor season but I dont care what color bike he rides as long as he picks up the pace and can get on the podium. Dungey has always been a favorite of mine cause of his consistency but I just dont see a championship coming from him. Sucks that Canard and Millsaps are injured so hopefully they wont miss to many races. I think if Canard keeps getting injured that Honda/Muscle Milk will eventually drop him and that would suck.

For the 250 class I'm not real sure who I'm going for yet. I'll decide in the first few races. Either way I think its going to be an interesting year especially with some fast 250 riders moving up to the big boy class. I would have went to the Salt Lake City race but they changed venues to another state this year which really sucks for me. I might try and make it to the Vegas race at the end of the year.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #11
igomoto is on a distinguished road
igomoto's Tacoma Gallery
Go Millsaps/Tomac..! Its time for someone new at the top of the podium.. I worked the track crew a few years in Phoenix when I was at MMI.. But I really want to hit up Anaheim or Oakland this year..
Old 12-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #12
ASE Master Tech.
gasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgasgasman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gasgasman's Tacoma Gallery
Musquin,Justin Bogle, Joey Savatgy, and Blake Baggett are out with injuries .
Old 12-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasgasman View Post
Musquin,Justin Bogle, Joey Savatgy, and Blake Baggett are out with injuries .
Canard and Milsaps are out to I believe.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:59 PM   #14

Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Today's the day! Anyone else here at Anaheim 1?
Old 01-04-2014, 03:25 PM   #15
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx586 View Post
Today's the day! Anyone else here at Anaheim 1?
You lucky fucker!!! I'm jelly. I'll be in front of the TV at least.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:20 PM   #16

Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
You lucky fucker!!! I'm jelly. I'll be in front of the TV at least.
Haha yea I'm pretty lucky... My wife works for Fox so we got tix to A1, A3, and San Diego!
Old 01-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #17

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Post some pics once your there!!! Preferably some of Monster Girls...
Old 01-04-2014, 05:59 PM   #18

Styx586's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-04-2014, 06:31 PM   #19

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.