Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2014 NCAA Football Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 09:12 PM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I'm pretty sure we wiped the floor with you the last time we played
Old 01-06-2014, 09:13 PM   #22
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
And somehow LSU has the best record out of all the SEC teams in the last 10 years
Old 01-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #23
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Subbed!

Welcome Derick! By the way.....no rapist allowed.............
Old 01-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #24
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
but but but, it never went to trial!
Old 01-06-2014, 09:15 PM   #25
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
And somehow LSU has the best record out of all the SEC teams in the last 10 years
what happened the last time yall played a lowly ACC team?
Old 01-06-2014, 09:15 PM   #26
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm pretty sure we wiped the floor with you the last time we played

Nah....close game....down to the wire. I know the young guys don't remember very well.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:15 PM   #27
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good...hurry and take the link down before the FSU guys get in here...
Old 01-06-2014, 09:16 PM   #28

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah....close game....down to the wire. I know the young guys don't remember very well.
I'n my defense, I was fairly intoxicated. I just remember cheering and fireworks
Old 01-06-2014, 09:16 PM   #29

Quote:

Ouch!!!
Old 01-06-2014, 09:17 PM   #30

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, you guys finally came up for air after sucking Spurrior's teet for 5 straight years
Old 01-06-2014, 09:18 PM   #31
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
We won with a backup QB
Old 01-06-2014, 09:19 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Good...hurry and take the link down before the FSU guys get in here...

We are Fk'ed!!! They'll pop in tomorrow after their drunkin' escapades are played out tonight.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:19 PM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Yeah, you guys finally came up for air after sucking Spurrior's teet for 5 straight years
at that point it had been 4
Old 01-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #34
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
And in.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:21 PM   #35

Quote:
at that point it had been 4

No comment .....I don't want Jeff to arrest me tomorrow.....we are pretty close to each other.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:22 PM   #36

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No comment .....I don't want Jeff to arrest me tomorrow.....we are pretty close to each other.
You're out of his jurisdiction, plus I doubt he'd leave Dunkin long enough to arrest you
Old 01-06-2014, 09:23 PM   #37
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
lol

i'll give ya'll credit...you've beaten us the last 5 years...but i'll still rag on anyone that needs it (spurrier and clowney)

but SC has been the only SEC team able to beat Clemson recently
Old 01-06-2014, 09:24 PM   #38
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
lol

i'll give ya'll credit...you've beaten us the last 5 years...but i'll still rag on anyone that needs it (spurrier and clowney)

Wait til week 1, Copper
Old 01-06-2014, 09:25 PM   #39
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol

I beat y'all on NCAA 10 on my PS2 the other day.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:26 PM   #40

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
I beat y'all on NCAA 10 on my PS2 the other day.
I just won a NC in NCAA 14