Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show off your Harley

Old 03-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i dont have a harley, can I still post up? lol
Old 03-20-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
That's a beautiful WideGlide Blackened.Here's my old one....'92 FatBoy with lots of goodies.I had a ball on it,sold it with 75K kms and rode it across Canada the summer before I sold it.

Old 03-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #4
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery

Here is my new bike that I just got ahold of...although I plan to sell it, I am already addicted to it!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:05 PM   #7
Blackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Blackened Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post

Here is my new bike that I just got ahold of...although I plan to sell it, I am already addicted to it!
Very nice, I think they did a better job on the 105th editiion colors and logo as opposed to the 100th anniversay. The copper and black looks REAL good. For anyone that rides a 100th Anniversary, no dis intened. And yeah it is addictive, between the Harey and the Tacoma I am going to need a bailout soon.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #8
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackened Taco View Post
Sweet Fatboy man. I bet the ride through Canada was ridiculous. So .... how much do you miss it? Nice ride, good work.
Thanks...The ride was tough to be honest.My father and another buddy and I shipped our bikes to BC from NB,about 3500 miles.We rode around out there and into Washington and I set out for home.....Four and a half days,riding dusk 'til dawn alone with nothing but a knapsack.Cool way to see the country,but next time it'll be wifey and I on an Ultra Classic and we'll take a summer.

Don't miss it too much...Three kids and a wife off all summer just doesn't lend itself to spending time on the Bike.My Pops still has one so I can scratch the itch when I need too.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Blackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Thanks...The ride was tough to be honest.My father and another buddy and I shipped our bikes to BC from NB,about 3500 miles.We rode around out there and into Washington and I set out for home.....Four and a half days,riding dusk 'til dawn alone with nothing but a knapsack.Cool way to see the country,but next time it'll be wifey and I on an Ultra Classic and we'll take a summer.

Don't miss it too much...Three kids and a wife off all summer just doesn't lend itself to spending time on the Bike.My Pops still has one so I can scratch the itch when I need too.
It's about the experience man and you obviously get it or else you couldn't pack on the miles on that trip. My first long ride was a trip to the beach, new bike, ready to roll, beautiful ride down and borderline hurricane rain coming back. Truly sucked but it still to this day one of my favorite rides. Go figure eh? Understand the summer family, bike or not still good time spent. As far as your next bike ...... Utra Classic is ultra fun. Hope you get back soon!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:33 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
well i only got a few pics up right now and there not the best..

if i can get someone to bite at my asking price, im selling it.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #11
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
The Screamin Eagle

The Pearl White Fatboy
Old 03-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice vid!
Old 03-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #15
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Blakened. The Screamin Eagle is all factory with everything you see on it including the paint, and yes Deals Gap is awesome.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:04 PM   #17
oaksmith is on a distinguished road
Army:
oaksmith's Tacoma Gallery
This my very first post!!! and my Heritage
Old 03-28-2009, 01:29 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaksmith View Post
This my very first post!!! and my Heritage
Sweet ride brother, I see the MD location, I see the P.O.W. and M.I.A. flag. How many times have you done Rolling Thunder? I roll it every year that I am not in Indianapolis for the race on that weekend. Usually park at 22nd and Constitution and after that I roll over to Arlington National Cemetery and see pop. Motor safe man, thanks for posting.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #19
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackened Taco View Post
This is my other passion, would love to see some of the other members bikes, post your pics.

Remeber, there is no such thing as an ugly bike.

i love your bike!!

ive never really liked street bikes but ive always wanted a old beater harley and make it a fixer uper