2014 NFL Super Bowl XLVII Predictions

View Poll Results: Broncos vs Seahawks
Denver Broncos 51 60.71%
Seattle Seahawks 26 30.95%
Football sucks, it's rigged... 7 8.33%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2014, 05:02 PM   #21
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
It's my first year so I have no idea what I'm doing usually. Gimme another month and I'll be just fine for whatever I need to do
Have fun with it until your drinking team ends up with a rugby problem. It's all uphill from there.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:04 PM   #23
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
I predict that Sherman will have both his arms torn off and shoved in that gaping fuck hole he calls his mouth.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:31 PM   #24
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Have fun with it until your drinking team ends up with a rugby problem. It's all uphill from there.
Oh.. Perfect lol
Old 01-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #25
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I predict that Sherman will have both his arms torn off and shoved in that gaping fuck hole he calls his mouth.
You just can't hide class.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:47 PM   #26
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
Hawks!
Old 01-20-2014, 09:38 PM   #27
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattleegee View Post
Hawks!
I dislike you.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:16 PM   #29
Mydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of light
Mydixiewrecked's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-20-2014, 10:58 PM   #30
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Manning is the best QB in the league right now, and I def want him to win because it will help cement his legacy however I believe Seattle is going to pull out the win. Denver has yet to play a defense like Seattle and Russel Wilson's playmaking ability make him a threat. If Wilson can keep his poise I see the Seahawks winning. They maybe the underdogs but I think even with Denver's offensive threat, their defense, and a big fumble/interception on offense will lead the Seahawks to victory. It will be more how many mistakes Denver makes than how good Seattle plays.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:10 PM   #31
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I'd put my money on the Seahawks and its definitely not a shoe in for either team. These two teams are perfect match up. I think the Seahawks are the Denver's Achilles' heel. Denver is a pass offense team with a mediocre defense, Denver wins by winning the shoot out. Seattle wins by stifling the offense. Peyton Manning will not be able to throw the ball with so much ease as he's been use too. Seattle will put so much pressure off the line on him and his receivers are going to have a hell of time getting open against Seattle's secondary. Now, the question is will Seattle's offense score enough to win. Seattle's defense will keep Denver's offense in check… just a matter of Wilson, Lynch and the receiving corps scoring some damn points. I predict 26-21 Seattle's win…

I would not be surprised if Denver wins though, neither team is a shoe in. Just saying
Old 01-21-2014, 05:40 AM   #32
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I think it would be pretty sweet if the media ignored him all media week but that won't happen. Nothing against his play, he's just very obnoxious.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:39 AM   #33
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Sherman is an ass.

Of course the media is already accusing those who criticize Mr Sherman as racists.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:46 AM   #34
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
SEAHAWKS!
Old 01-21-2014, 09:54 AM   #35
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
it's gonna be a great one. can't even make a prediction and i don't know who to pull for. im happy with who's there though. definitely wanted the pats and niners to lose.

kinda want denver to win because peyton manning (and tony dungy) is the reason im a Colts fan. not to mention peyton carried my fantasy team this year.

but my NC State self still loves Russel Wilson from all the college football and baseball games i use to cheer for him at. so that makes it really hard for me to cheer against him.

i predict a close one in whatever weather. as for just a guess, i'll say 27-24 denver wins. i still think as long as the o line for denver can keep manning off his back than he'll figure out a way to win.

oh and if denver does win i agree peyton should retire.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:02 AM   #36
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
My vote is on Manning the man broke his neck and is still solid he deserves it more than any one, although I dislike the Broncos I hate Richard Sherman he got no class. Give it to the Broncos, Russell your young you'll get more chances.

Broncos 28
Seahawks 17
Old 01-21-2014, 10:05 AM   #37
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
Why all the hate on Sherman? Crabtree is the one that playing like a bitch, and how do you interview someone right after the game, making a HUGE game winning play.... he was all jacked up from winning, of course he is going to yell out a bunch of random shit

He was fine at the after game interview having a good time.... you watch that?
Old 01-21-2014, 10:11 AM   #39
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why all the hate on Sherman? Crabtree is the one that playing like a bitch, and how do you interview someone right after the game, making a HUGE game winning play.... he was all jacked up from winning, of course he is going to yell out a bunch of random shit

I understand his emotions were flowing hes a beast no doubt about that but c'mon hes just like Mayweather.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:25 AM   #40
ErocksTaco has a spectacular aura aboutErocksTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
ErocksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

There's a good reason the networks go straight to Sherman after the game. Chances are he's going to make a fool of himself