Notices

2014 NFL Super Bowl XLVII Predictions

View Poll Results: Broncos vs Seahawks
Denver Broncos 51 60.71%
Seattle Seahawks 26 30.95%
Football sucks, it's rigged... 7 8.33%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2014, 11:59 AM   #1
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
2014 NFL Super Bowl XLVII Predictions

Lets see who pulls favorites among the TW crowd in this years match up. Remember, it's all in good spirit so don't go breaking your funny bones.

Of course, I'm biased but should be a too close for comfort game. Broncos by a td.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:25 PM   #2
Mydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of lightMydixiewrecked is a glorious beacon of light
Mydixiewrecked's Tacoma Gallery
Hawks.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Question, if Broncos win and Peyton is name SB MVP, anyone think he retires? He just had the best season that any QB has ever had, could definitely go out on top.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:41 PM   #4
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
10-28

Broncos
Old 01-20-2014, 12:43 PM   #5
muddedtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Wesley
muddedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Football sucks, jk dont care ether way my team is out (saints)
Old 01-20-2014, 12:51 PM   #6
jchav is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Justin
jchav's Tacoma Gallery
Seahawks 28-20

Although I love Peyton Manning, I have to give my nod to the Seahawks for this years big game.

Seattle's defense and secondary is looking mighty tough to beat. If the Broncos can't get a good running game going I think Peyton will have a hard time finding open receivers. Also, you have to wonder if the cold weather in New York will be a factor but it almost always favors defense in those situations.

Gameplan for Seattle: Get pressure on Manning, stop the run

Gameplan for Denver: Run the ball, stop the run.

Anyway, I'll be happy if either team wins because Tom Brady isn't in the game . Peyton is a legend full of class and Russell Wilson is a Texas Ranger!
Old 01-20-2014, 01:09 PM   #7
tacotundra is on a distinguished road
tacotundra's Tacoma Gallery
GO manning.... Show INDY owner you are the best....

Sorry the seahawks are like the steelers cheat there way though the game.. IMO
Old 01-20-2014, 01:12 PM   #8
AG87BlkLX is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
AG87BlkLX's Tacoma Gallery
Broncos

40's & no wind. Broncos easy.

20's, windy, snowing. Anyone's game.

I hope there's a foot of snow on the field at kickoff.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:14 PM   #9
OverPar is on a distinguished road
Name: Dirt Guy
OverPar's Tacoma Gallery
Denver 24-20
Old 01-20-2014, 01:32 PM   #10
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
If Denver plays like they did in the last two weeks they will be hard to beat . They punted once in the last two games and their passing game has been almost unstoppable.

I thought San Fran and New Eng were the better teams but I also knew for a road team to win in championship games is tough .

Great offense v great defense . I'm not complaining .
Old 01-20-2014, 01:37 PM   #11
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
broncos.

just because i dont like seahawks nor patriots. and well. broncos took care of the patriots.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:49 PM   #12
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't watch American football. Real Football and Rugby on the other hand is a different story.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:58 PM   #13
Burghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Burghlar's Tacoma Gallery
This is one of the first Super Bowls in a long time where I don't hate at least one of the teams playing. Seahawks fans are pretty annoying with that 12th man crap, but no more annoying than Steelers fans and our Terrible Towels I guess. I'd like to see Peyton win another one. I'm just glad the Patriots aren't in it!
Old 01-20-2014, 03:34 PM   #14
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
I don't watch American football. Real Football and Rugby on the other hand is a different story.
I play rugby
Old 01-20-2014, 03:38 PM   #15
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Broncos. If they win I wouldn't be surprised if he retires. One hell of a way to go out.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:39 PM   #16
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
I play rugby
I used to. Hooker.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:42 PM   #17

Quote:
I used to. Hooker.
I usually play wing. Played flanker once. No idea what I was doing. No. Fucking. Clue.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:13 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
I usually play wing. Played flanker once. No idea what I was doing. No. Fucking. Clue.
About the most involved position to be in. Lots of shit going down. Rucks are fun for a flanker.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:48 PM   #19
HeavyLifter is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
HeavyLifter's Tacoma Gallery
Denver
Old 01-20-2014, 04:59 PM   #20

Quote:
About the most involved position to be in. Lots of shit going down. Rucks are fun for a flanker.
It's my first year so I have no idea what I'm doing usually. Gimme another month and I'll be just fine for whatever I need to do