Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Any past or present day Rugby players out there?

Old 02-04-2014, 06:05 AM   #1
bighoss454 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
bighoss454's Tacoma Gallery
Any past or present day Rugby players out there?

I was curious as to how many ruggers were on the forum. If there is, what position did, or do you play, and where at.

I myself was a tighthead prop for 14 years and I finished my playing career at OMBAC
Old 02-04-2014, 06:09 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I was a fullback on Clarkson's club team. I only played for a few years though, had to stop to concentrate on studies.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:35 AM   #4
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Played weak side wing for about 3 years in college at Old Dominion University in the early '80s. Stopped when I had a knee injury.