Notices

Any Prospectors here?

Old 02-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #1
Vorra65 is on a distinguished road

Vorra65's Tacoma Gallery
Any Prospectors here?

Any of you guys do any prospecting?

If yes, what methods?

Used to dredge till the moratorium in CA, hopefully that will get lifted someday. Run a hi banker these days, and do a little detecting. If you got a yota, you definitely have the right rig to get you into where you need to be.

Some pics to share below-

Tell us what you do ........

My first 3 inch, at Slate Creek

My custom built 4

A little AU to make ya drool....

I live fairly close to a gold producing area /river, so I can load my hi banker gear all on my cart and hit the gravels, for day trips.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:05 PM   #2
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thread idea! I never have but have always been intrigued by it. My wife is always talking about going to some of the parks where they teach you some basics and then you can look around and do some "newb" prospecting.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #3
Vorra65 is on a distinguished road

Vorra65's Tacoma Gallery
Yah, hoping we get some interest going. I saw the thread about the gold shows on DSC channel- thought what the heck.

You find some cool shit under boulders when you're dredging.