1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bed mounted Bike rack "Ideas"

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by TCprerunner, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Mar 10, 2014 at 10:35 PM
    TCprerunner

TCprerunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I Want to get a bike rack for the back of my truck and cant find what i am looking for so far.. (May just be my ignorance in what to call the damn thing)

Growing up my MX Trailer had 3 of these things mounted in it but way more HD Then i would need for just a mountain bike but it is essentially a v shaped hoop that the front wheel just rolls in to and is cradled to keep it upright when strapped down lightly.

Anyone ever seen such a thing for bicycles or even have a clue what i am talking about or have a better route for me to go?

The main thing is i am needing it SMALL I need use of my bed when bike is not in there but i want to be able to have it permanently mounted.

Got a new specialized hard rock and wanting to have a quick easy way to haul it since i cant just toss it in with my tail gate up.. 21'' frame 29er is kinda big for my short bed.

2. Mar 11, 2014 at 4:29 AM
    Vorra65

Vorra65 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wheel chock

3. Mar 11, 2014 at 6:51 AM
    TCprerunner

TCprerunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Thank you sir found them lol was having a major brain fart

Products Discussed in

To Top