Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

PGA Masters

Old 04-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
PGA Masters

Anyone watching or following?

Here is the online live feed: http://www.masters.com/en_US/interac...ive/index.html
Old 04-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #2
DonnieBowers is on a distinguished road
DonnieBowers's Tacoma Gallery
watching! Trying to start a discussion...

How do you feel about Nick Faldo as a golf commentator? Anyone?
Old 04-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I dont know yet, I need 3 more days of coverage to judge. I have always loved ferrity tho.

Any early predictions? I think most the guys up top after today will be positive by the end of saturday and tiger will move up
Old 04-09-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
Faldo and predictions...

Watch Mahan. Hes hot. Tiger is always a threat but I dont think hes got his A game. Watch Couples. He just has something weird going on. I dream of seeing Norman win.

I just cannot stand Faldo!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #5
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha now that you pointed out I am going to be critiquing his every word tomorrow lol. I think Furyk is going to stay up there and I DEFINITELY agree about Norman
Old 04-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #6
Predictions.

Well, I just wish more people would say how they feel about Faldo. Then maybe we wouldnt have our favorite sport ruined by being forced to listen to that pompass a--!

Furyk is great, but he has finishing issues. (Dont we all!) I think if he could get up by 5 or more on Saturday he would have a chance Sunday.

I really like Mahan. Campbell is a great longshot to bet on. I have my money on Freddie and Greg. Just seems like it would be a made for tv moment... Norman and Couples head to head on Sunday...

Nice dream anyway.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #8
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
A bunch of my friends drove up to go watch... but I think watching golf is death. Playing is a different story
Old 04-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #10
I get to go to the Memorial every year, but living close to Agusta would be awesome!

Watching great players is great for your game! Especially if you are trying to improve. Trying something you saw another golfer do is a great way to polish your own game. I am trying to break 80 this year. I watch very carefully. Having a DVR is nice too. I spent hours one day carefully dissecting the way Phil hits his wedges and was able to shave 3 strokes from my handicap in just a few days!
Old 04-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #11
What is the Master Scramble at Chisel Creek? Never heard of it.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #12
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Donnie, WELCOME by the way! Did you join just to engage in this or is this the first thread you chimed in on?
Old 04-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #13
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
master scramble.... You randomly get picked a pro and get their score with your score like a team. Scramble means we will be starting on different holes to speed up the round. That way everyone is not stacked up on one.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #14
Been a Yota fanatic all my adult life. Always followed but never got involved til somebody started talking Golf. I love golf as much as I hate it!

My first Yota was an 88. I lived in the Sierra near Tahoe. It had 400k on it before it committed suicide. The e break let go and it rolled down the side of a mountain. I cried! Literally. I loved that truck. I used to look at the shiny new ones with a matching leer cap in envy. Now I have my own and buy a new one every couple of years. I thought with the death of the mini truck in 05 I would lose interest, but I love my 05 more than any other T I have owned.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #15
I know what a scramble is. Just never heard of Chisel Creek. My territory for work includes WV. Is the course anywhere near?
Old 04-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #16
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw you had 5 posts so i slowly scrolled up to see how many you had on this thread, and sure enough! haha The suicide comment was hilarious!
Old 04-10-2009, 03:44 PM   #17
Thumbs up Allright fellow padiwans...

Whats your take on round two of the masters.

Im going out on a limb and saying Anthony Kim to win it all and Tiger is done winning for a while.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #18
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Im pulling for
JIM FURYK

Old 04-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #19
Furyk is one of my favorite players. I like to watch to see if he will smile once or twice. No chance he will win though:-/
Old 04-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #20
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, Kim is looking good (except for the hat)!