Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Star Wars TOR

Old 07-25-2014, 11:14 PM   #1
Rattrap is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
Rattrap's Tacoma Gallery
Star Wars TOR

Does anyone here play SWTOR i think im going to start back up just looking for more to play with. ill update with my account info after i DL the most recent patch.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:47 PM   #3
Do you even travel bro?
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Weren't they supposed to be making a Star Wars battlefront 3 a while back?
Old 07-25-2014, 11:52 PM   #4
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashcomerTexas View Post
Weren't they supposed to be making a Star Wars battlefront 3 a while back?
got cancelled a bunch of times. now its official though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yKv45X_OIo
Old 07-25-2014, 11:54 PM   #5
BadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant future

Navy: Airframer->Construction Mech
Name: Wes
BadBrains's Tacoma Gallery
Hardline was pushed back to 2015, hope it didn't effect Battlefront.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:57 PM   #6
Do you even travel bro?
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post

HOLY CHILDHOOD reengaged.

Old 07-25-2014, 11:59 PM   #7
Do you even travel bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBrains View Post
Hardline was pushed back to 2015, hope it didn't effect Battlefront.
Screw hardline. Should've stopped at battlefield 4, hell I'm still playing 3. They're starting to go the way of the cod series, that went to shit after mw2 then I stopped buying their crap.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:01 AM   #8
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

is it bad that i want Battlefront to be like Battlefield? haha. first person i mean.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:04 AM   #9
Rattrap's Tacoma Gallery
And i just lost control of my bladder lol any idea what systems its coming out for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post

Old 07-26-2014, 12:05 AM   #10
Do you even travel bro?

Actually no, I'm glad dice is making this, if they're using frostbite as in battlefield then this will be a masterpiece
Perspective wise ehhh idk, maybe they can have an option to toggle back and forth? The old ones were in 3rd person
Old 07-26-2014, 12:15 AM   #11
seymour butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattrap View Post
And i just lost control of my bladder lol any idea what systems its coming out for?
current consoles since no way theres gonna be a PS5 by 2015.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:16 AM   #13
Rattrap's Tacoma Gallery
is the Frostbite engine the same one from Skyrim? Id love that kinda system shoot just thinking about replacing Skyrim for Star Wars would be amazing can you imagine the DLC overlord there could be.

Quote:
Actually no, I'm glad dice is making this, if they're using frostbite as in battlefield then this will be a masterpiece
Perspective wise ehhh idk, maybe they can have an option to toggle back and forth? The old ones were in 3rd person
Old 07-26-2014, 12:21 AM   #14
seymour butts

Quote:
*cough* GameCube2
game SPHERE
Old 07-26-2014, 12:22 AM   #15
Do you even travel bro?

Quote:
is the Frostbite engine the same one from Skyrim? Id love that kinda system shoot just thinking about replacing Skyrim for Star Wars would be amazing can you imagine the DLC overlord there could be.
Ah I wish. That's made by Bethesda they make the Fallout and elder scrolls series.
Frostbite is used by dice who makes battlefield
Where walls explode and shit
http://youtu.be/R9yVV6g3q7g
Old 07-26-2014, 12:27 AM   #16
Do you even travel bro?

Quote:
Ah now I know what you're really asking, I meant to say the old battlefront 1 and 2 were in 3rd person
http://youtu.be/xjKbQL5LQV8
Old 07-26-2014, 07:02 AM   #17
BadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant future

Navy: Airframer->Construction Mech
Name: Wes
BadBrains's Tacoma Gallery
Hardline was actually pretty fun.
I haven't played the COD series since Black Ops 1. My feelings on BF though is that it's becoming too vehicle dominant, and classes suck.

Lets give every tank driver, the main gun! It should take two people.
You can't hide in bushes to ambush them, they have IRNV/FLIR.

Classes are just dumb now. Let me choose my main gun, my secondary, and tool.
If I want a SCAR H, RPG, and a spawn beacon, so be it.

Forgot where I was going with that.
Hardline, it was dumbed down compared to BF. No tanks, just armored vehicles, no attack chopper, just transport and a little bird.
Old 07-26-2014, 08:31 AM   #18
Rattrap's Tacoma Gallery
and we've left my topic....
Old 07-26-2014, 12:45 PM   #19
seymour butts

Quote:
and we've left my topic....
sorry my fault