Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2014 Formula E Season Paddock

Old 09-14-2014, 08:07 PM   #1
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery

China ~ Sept 13
Malaysia ~ November 22
Uraguay ~ December 13
Argentina ~ January 10
TBA ~ February 15
Miami ~ March 14
Long Beach ~ April 4
Monaco ~ May 9
Berlin ~ May 30
London ~ June 27
Old 09-14-2014, 08:09 PM   #2
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Just watched the first race in Beijing

Prost completely cut across on Heidfeld , there should definitely be some penalties for that , Heidfeld was lucky to not be hurt with the car going airborne and contacting the barriers upside down
Old 09-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #3
Chicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to all

Name: Steve
Chicane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Just watched the first race in Beijing

Prost completely cut across on Heidfeld , there should definitely be some penalties for that , Heidfeld was lucky to not be hurt with the car going airborne and contacting the barriers upside down
Yep. That's how they used to race during his F1 days. I'm excited to see they are coming to my home track in Long Beach the weekend prior to the Indy Car race. It will be interesting to see cars on the track that you can't hear, other then there winding. Seeing the Audi Le Mans cars in person at Long Beach several years back was way cool.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:37 PM   #4

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Prost or Heidfeld ? Because that's Alain Prost's son in Formula E
Old 09-14-2014, 08:58 PM   #5

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post the video up until the FIA takes it down

http://youtu.be/M8Bzmu1ZIVs
Old 09-15-2014, 04:25 PM   #6
Chicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to all

Name: Steve
Chicane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Prost or Heidfeld ? Because that's Alain Prost's son in Formula E
I didn't realize, but I should have known it was his son and I only seen the video of the accident. What a bone head move by Prost and they should make a statement and sit him out for the next race. That was your typical euro dirty blocking move. I finally watched the race today and I thought it was exciting with a lot lot of passing. There's a lot of talent in the field and several drivers who had a 1-2 year F1 stint on crappy Teams.
Old 09-26-2014, 07:24 PM   #7
cevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jorge
cevallos.j's Tacoma Gallery
I think they need to speed up the cars and technology asap if the series is going to survive, I thought the cars looked slow and sluggish. I'm pretty sure theres enough money in the industry for the series and cars to develop quickly if they make it a multi-make championship with more room for teams to bring their own technology. It would make things more exciting...
Old 09-27-2014, 12:17 AM   #9
cevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to beholdcevallos.j is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jorge
cevallos.j's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, but the cars/speed you saw in China are the same ones they will have at the last race in London. Since its single make whatever changes they do to one car they have to do to 40 cars so the development this year will be little to none unless they loosen the rulebook. Either way it can still be good racing!
Old 12-15-2014, 10:23 AM   #10
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
Watched Round 2 over the weekend and I thought it was interesting to watch. A lot like watching Indy Car but with a more annoying sound. Like listening to screaming fireworks take off. JEV was looking good until his suspension broke.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery

That was round 3

That track didn't really lend itself to overtaking