Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

What have you made/created today?

Old 10-28-2014, 11:26 AM   #1
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
What have you made/created today?

So I've seen some pretty amazing things on this site, the trucks alone show a certain degree of individuality and creativity. My favorite part of many of the threads I frequent are the pictures of what someone has made, which is anything from sandwiches and dinners, to building projects, artwork, and photography.
As a teacher and artist myself I know there is a certain sense of pride and satisfaction in being able to show off your hard work and talents. I and probably countless others out here in TW want to see what you've made.

Post a pic of something you've created lately

Here's an example:
One of the classes I teach is Ceramics, This is an project I made showing them how slab construction can be used.
Old 10-28-2014, 11:47 AM   #2
jbonecapone is on a distinguished road

jbonecapone's Tacoma Gallery
What have you made/created today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414518431.378648.jpg
Aluminum gear shift knob turned on a CNC lathe.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:04 PM   #3
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
Give me about 9 months and I'll post a photo
Old 10-30-2014, 08:49 PM   #5
ecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ecotecin's Tacoma Gallery
Might not be what your looking for, but this was breakfast the other day......What have you made/created today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414723797.950972.jpg
Old 10-31-2014, 05:29 AM   #6
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecotecin View Post
Might not be what your looking for, but this was breakfast the other day......Attachment 295878
Works for me, now I'm wanting some breafast!
Old 10-31-2014, 07:50 AM   #7
ecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shedecotecin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ecotecin's Tacoma Gallery
Actually, this was a cornhole set i made. Everytime we wanted to play, never could find a set, so i just decided that i wanted to make some.

This was first put together

What have you made/created today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414763160.941099.jpg

This was the bottom coat

What have you made/created today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414763185.157372.jpg

This was the first part of the painting

What have you made/created today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414763308.740913.jpg

This was the final product

What have you made/created today?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414763339.973683.jpg

And ill tell ya, next time i think i will just me a set. Those things are harder than they look to make.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:59 AM   #8
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I'm sure I can contribute to this thread sub!
Old 10-31-2014, 08:11 AM   #10
Tractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Tractorman's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a "lil" 4020 John Deere I made from a 1966 110 tractor. What have you made/created today?-image.jpg
Old 10-31-2014, 08:19 AM   #12
DCLBFTMFW ;)
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
^ Love the Deere's. I have an LX178 I believe its called, maybe 176, can't remember. Great little yard tractor - water Cooled motor is quiet and runs like a champ since I replaced it a couple years ago.

Made a customer an annoying weird shaped table top
Old 10-31-2014, 08:28 AM   #13
Tractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTractorman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
^ Love the Deere's. I have an LX178 I believe its called, maybe 176, can't remember. Great little yard tractor - water Cooled motor is quiet and runs like a champ since I replaced it a couple years ago.

Made a customer an annoying weird shaped table top
Thanks! They are a lot of fun. Here's another pic of the front view!
What have you made/created today?-image.jpg
Old 10-31-2014, 08:44 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
Too cool Tractorman. I wanna old Tractor so bad its killing me. Have no need for it - just want to re-build and play.
Well I don't NEED them either! I just enjoy them. I have 7 of them now, some for work some for show. I also have some old Two-cylinder farm tractors restored but these are much easier to haul and store. The larger 430 Diesel in that one pic I use to plow gardens in the fall, it has brute power!
Old 10-31-2014, 08:46 AM   #16
DCLBFTMFW ;)
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractorman View Post
Well I don't NEED them either! I just enjoy them. I have 7 of them now, some for work some for show. I also have some old Two-cylinder farm tractors restored but these are much easier to haul and store. The larger 430 Diesel in that one pic I use to plow gardens in the fall, it has brute power!
Beautiful good looking pieces of Machinery
Old 10-31-2014, 02:03 PM   #17

ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractorman View Post
Here is something from last week
Attachment 295938
That's fantastic! Found materials, that's what I'm talking about
Old 10-31-2014, 02:08 PM   #18

ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Made a pub sign for a buddy of mine. He wanted a reproduction of a sign he saw in a movie. I know it's misspelled, it's like that in the movie too.

Original from the movie.

Forgot to mention the wood is reclaimed from a 200 yr old house that was being renovated
Old 10-31-2014, 04:30 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERMB View Post
That's fantastic! Found materials, that's what I'm talking about
Here's another one, I made 3 this summer.
What have you made/created today?-image.jpg
Old 10-31-2014, 04:59 PM   #20
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Made quite a few of these little guy's this summer. I tell most people that it is alright to give these crabs to their loved ones