Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

need a boat ..

Old 10-29-2014, 10:09 AM   #1
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

countrylivn's Tacoma Gallery
need a boat ..

I do a lot of wildlife photography and was looking into something that would allow me to get closer to wildlife .. was first thinking of a kayak .. but sometime I could travel around 10-15 miles via water maybe so was wondering what suggestions you guys could give?

like a pelican boat or something? looking for something that could hold me and my wife.. so could take her with me ..

would like to be less than 2k
Old 10-29-2014, 03:10 PM   #2
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
maybe a small, shallow, aluminum/fiberglass hull boat with a troller motor? It would at least be fairly quiet so it won't scare off the wildlife as quickly.

I like those pelicans, and maybe you could even get a camo cover?
Old 10-29-2014, 06:03 PM   #3
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

countrylivn's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking at a sun dolphin!! Has oar locks so could actually just row it maybe put on trolling motor to get in general area ??