Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Boys and their Toys! And we ain't talking trucks

Old 10-30-2014, 10:43 AM   #1
EBOLA FREE for 52 years!
LikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AirFrames
Name: D
LikDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to LikDTaco
Boys and their Toys! And we ain't talking trucks

Some of us never grow up.
WE have our TOYS and we still play with toys or collect them.
Share what you love to collect, cherish, savor and play with.

I collect action figures, die-cast vehicles and some general stuff that reminds of my past, be it my youth or my children.

Show 'em if you got 'em!

Old 11-16-2014, 08:55 AM   #3
EBOLA FREE for 52 years!
LikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What am I the only bitch that collects toys!?
Old 11-16-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
williams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: chili
williams63's Tacoma Gallery
I will have to get some pics of my toys. I collect hot wheels matchbox johnny lightning (vw bugs only) have them all over but mostly in the garage.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:18 AM   #5
CzechMate
SilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud ofSilverJack has much to be proud of

Name: George
SilverJack's Tacoma Gallery
I play with LEGOs

http://youtu.be/Yf9Pmq51jwU?list=UUM...A8XFVD_WyhumFA
http://youtu.be/5LuCUrG0NOo?list=UUM...A8XFVD_WyhumFA
Old 12-09-2014, 08:15 AM   #6
EBOLA FREE for 52 years!

Dude that is funking crazy shiet?!
Awsome, beats the hell out of erector sets.

All I could think about the second vid were, titty twisters!
Go Figure?!?!?!?!?!
Old 12-09-2014, 08:17 AM   #7
EBOLA FREE for 52 years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by williams63 View Post
I will have to get some pics of my toys. I collect hot wheels matchbox johnny lightning (vw bugs only) have them all over but mostly in the garage.
I will post some of my HOTWHEELS, I have a lot!