LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

SECRET Squirrel

Old 04-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
SECRET Squirrel

I am calling you out. I found a golf ball with "SECRET SQUIRREL" on the side...
Old 04-26-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-26-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha have you played in VA ever? Or are you gay enough to get personalized golf balls (unless of course they were a gift) lol jk
Old 04-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #5
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha ya other than a birthday gift I have never bought new ones. Ill post a pic sometime, i keep my bag at my friends apartment since I dont have room in my dorm
Old 04-26-2009, 04:31 PM   #6
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
UImmm...playing in gayness...

I only play prehit balls anyways.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
can I buy the golf ball ???
Old 04-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #8
TWINSIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
If by playing in gayness, you mean Huntsville, then you're correct. I played Hampton Cove in your gay hometown
LOL sorry man i just couldnt help myself