Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

What I did today(Non Tacoma Mod)

Old 04-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
What I did today(Non Tacoma Mod)

Today I put up my second Bat House. Last year my old bat house had 27 bats in the summer. This year, if all goes well I could have up to 400 Bats. No West Nile, no Bugs, no Mosquitoes, well possibly a few bugs but ...Each bat has the ability of eating 1000 bugs per night. This was my late earth day project, it has nothing to do with the fact I used to drive a 1971 Volkswagen Bus and HAD long hair. Nature took the hair, good sense took the Bus. I was left with my Tacoma and a garage full of tools. Lets see what happens.....Kevin
Attached Thumbnails
What I did today(Non Tacoma Mod)-pict0113.jpg   What I did today(Non Tacoma Mod)-pict0116.jpg  
Old 04-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i think that mod is better than most you could do for your taco anyways
Old 04-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Thats pretty cool I didn't realize that even exhisted.

In Florida bats can actually help cut down on the # of Moths and skeeters.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:14 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Thats pretty cool I didn't realize that even exhisted.

just look up www.batcon.org good people and good info.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #6

Old 04-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #7

Bat Conservation International
Old 04-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
That is pretty cool!!

One question though.... do you have to clean the bat poop? Isn't that dangerous to us?

That is a neat way to keep down on the skeeters, I'd do it!!
Old 04-26-2009, 05:40 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME!!! !!!!

Do any neighbors get pissy about it?? Free BAt Guano for the garden!!

VEry cool!! Rep sent
Old 04-26-2009, 06:13 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
AWESOME!!! !!!!

Do any neighbors get pissy about it?? Free BAt Guano for the garden!!

VEry cool!! Rep sent

I was here first, well kind of... but not yet. Here in Florida Bats only eat bugs,no vampire/fruit bats.So I win...my neighbors hate me...
Old 04-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #11
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Your Batman!!!!
Old 04-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #12

I like to think so...thanks
Old 05-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #13

The bats are back!!
Old 05-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I should make one of those for my MIL.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #15

25 bats and counting so far. That equals 25,000 bugs not near my house. I just posted a video on youtube but it isn't ready yet...any help? Didn't we have a video posting thing going on here? I look...untill then I'm going to sit in my backyard, have a smoke and drink a beer and not have a mosquito bother me.....
Old 05-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juGEXr88QYI

here is my house 2 days ago.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:59 PM   #17

Its been a while but I counted 246 bats yesterday...you tube vid to follow...Kevin
Old 08-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #18
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the bat house is awesome Kevin.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:09 AM   #19
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
If you build it, they will come.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:52 AM   #20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6_T8rvDeIg