LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Back in the gym

Old 05-01-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Back in the gym

So on thursday my physical therapist cleared me to start lifting weights (on a limited basis). I lost 20 something pounds since I hurt my shoulder and now that it have been under the knife I am trying to get back to my playing weight for the fall. I was wondering If anyone would even be interested in a documentary consisting of diet/lifting routine/pics as I try to gain back my weight