Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2015 NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge

Old 03-18-2015, 09:45 AM   #1
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery

I know im the worst!

Not on the main boards much any more and it's Wednesday and the games start tomorrow. Im sorry, should have made this earlier. But people have been asking me about if i were going to do this again, so here we go. Get to it people and quick!

The great thing is you can just go from last years group to this one so it should be very easy if you played last year. Here's the link.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-...?groupID=47241

Play up to 5 brackets if you'd like.

Last thing, if you make a bracket, BUMP THIS THREAD WITH A POST! Don't just make a bracket(s) and move along. Trying to get as much participation as possible in this short window.

Again, sorry i took so long. Get to filling them out people, clock's ticking
Old 03-18-2015, 09:50 AM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

also, just so you know. if you have your own office or friends pool and youre playing and doing brackets already on ESPN.com, this is easy. just find group "Tacomaworld" and add your already made brackets to the group to compete.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:13 AM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?

already seeing some other people. great. don't forget to post!

im calling it with 4.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:14 AM   #4
Don't mistake my silence for ignorance...
MICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan a.k.a. Richard Head
MICK's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I've been doing this for a few years. It's fun indeed.

I usually go with the 10 brackets they allow.

I'll definitely join this...
Old 03-18-2015, 10:18 AM   #5
CBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of lightCBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of lightCBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of lightCBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of lightCBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of lightCBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of light

CBiscuit14's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in!
Old 03-18-2015, 10:20 AM   #6
MICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMICK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MICK's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I picked 5 of my 10

Let the games begin!
Old 03-18-2015, 10:28 AM   #7
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Fix'n Problems
Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!

I think a couple of TacomaWorld stickers would be a sweet prize. I already have two...but; ya know.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:34 AM   #8
CBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of lightCBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of lightCBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of lightCBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of lightCBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of lightCBiscuit14 is a glorious beacon of light

CBiscuit14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj0hn View Post
I'm in!

I think a couple of TacomaWorld stickers would be a sweet prize. I already have two...but; ya know.
I like this idea!
Old 03-18-2015, 11:09 AM   #10
Stewball 00 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: AMT
Stewball 00's Tacoma Gallery
Heck yes!
Old 03-18-2015, 11:20 AM   #11
ErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
ErocksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Joined. Hopefully goes better than last year
Old 03-18-2015, 11:38 AM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?

Awesome guys... As for prizes, take it up with a mod haha.. I own a Tacoma and love college basketball. That's why I'm here
Old 03-18-2015, 03:32 PM   #13
I'm a zit. Get it?

Bumpity..
Old 03-18-2015, 06:28 PM   #14
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: alex
blue97taco's Tacoma Gallery
im in.
Old 03-19-2015, 03:58 AM   #15
I'm a zit. Get it?

Few more hours people.... There's 1 o'clock games?
Old 03-19-2015, 08:16 AM   #16
I'm a zit. Get it?

Oh yeah she's growing still. Keep em coming people...
Old 03-19-2015, 08:41 AM   #17
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Joined with 3 so far... A few off the wall.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:50 AM   #18

MICK's Tacoma Gallery
First game soon! I shall throw the games up on my second monitor at work... I love march madness, especially since doing the brackets (years back I would care less but with filling out brackets, EVERY game is worth paying attention to!)

Old 03-19-2015, 10:03 AM   #19
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Joined with 3 so far... A few off the wall.

All mine are off the wall. I have a lot of ACC bias too.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:23 AM   #20

MICK's Tacoma Gallery
Whew! That was nerve wrecking at the end in the NE vs ND game.

That would have screwed a ton of brackets haha