Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

What I smoked tonight

Old 05-10-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Talking What I smoked tonight

Lookie hereWhat I smoked tonight-p1020509.jpg

What I smoked tonight-p1020511.jpg

What I smoked tonight-p1020513.jpg

What I smoked tonight-p1020520.jpg

What I smoked tonight-p1020521.jpg
Old 05-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Never had a real Cuban cigar myself. How was it?

I almost wrote "never had a cuban before" but it just didn't sound right.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
how long do you puff on that thing before you ash it?!
Old 05-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good smoke!

We can purchase them here in Canada so I brought some with me to Vegas last month when the wife and I went to see Elton John. I gave a few away to people I met .... Pretending I was some kind of "big wig". LOL
Old 05-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #5
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
man, haven't had a real cuban in a long while....

had a padron 1964 anniversary the other day, damn good
Old 05-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #6
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Cool! I've never seen a real Cuban before. lol@racism.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Cool! I've never seen a real Cuban before. lol@racism.
Here's one:
Old 05-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #8
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
IT was fantastic. I expected a little bit more but it was great. It is argueably one of the most rare cigars in the world. The Murduro 5 is the first maduro out of cuba and isn't "supposed" to be overseas yet. It was our end of semester cuban night. Also had a Bolivar and a Montecristo amongs the group, and a padron 1964 80 year
Old 05-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #9
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Here's one:
Picture fail.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Picture fail.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #12

OH NOEZ!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #13
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice! That baby looks like the REAL McCoy!

A good reference to read upon before you buy Cohibas or any Cuban is here:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar...,3390,,00.html

Cubans are counterfeited all the time and Cohiba is the most counterfeited cigar in the world. Especially in the Bahamas & Mexico.

I've been smoking cigars for 8 yrs and Cubans going on 6yrs and have ran into a few counterfeits. It sucks to blow good money on a fake.

END PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Old 05-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #14
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Haha big K trust me I am well aware of counterfeits. All my friends that have been in the Caribbean tell me they got Cubans for CHEAP. This is how I explain it
Quote:
not to rain on your parade but be weary, something like 80% of "cubans" you get in the carribean (ESPECIALLY the cheap ones) are fake. Think about it, there is ABSOLUTELY no lack of demand for the amount of supply so they would not ship to random sketchy carribean dealers. The fakers target tourist too lol. But most of the time on a cruise or at the beach, the quality of the cigar does not matter, its the experiance as a whole
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...tml#post422228
Old 05-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #15
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't Obama begin to lift the ban on Cuban goods - or something like that?

Damn JFK for making it illegal for us to get real cuban cigars! Though I've never smoked one, they can't be much better than some fine Dominican cigars. I have a few Montecristo's in the humidor that are awaiting the right time and place. I'd like to get a real cuban in there as well.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:45 PM   #16
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I bought a fake on in Tamarindo, Costa Rica a couple years back, hammered lol