Catfish Noodling

Old 11-04-2007, 05:43 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
what part of arkansas??? i have family in west memphis, lake village and blytheville!!!
down in the southeastern areas, about half hour south of pine bluff in dumas, then kind of scattered within an hour's drive from there
Old 11-04-2007, 07:02 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
down in the southeastern areas, about half hour south of pine bluff in dumas, then kind of scattered within an hour's drive from there
yeah, mine are scattered too, lake village is a 5 hour drive from blytheville or west memphis, and blytheville is an hour(give or take a little bit......been a while since i was there) from west memphis! either way, when we go there, we do ALOT of driving. it takes about 13 hours to get to west memphis from here in the part of sc i live in.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:06 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah, mine are scattered too, lake village is a 5 hour drive from blytheville or west memphis, and blytheville is an hour(give or take a little bit......been a while since i was there) from west memphis! either way, when we go there, we do ALOT of driving. it takes about 13 hours to get to west memphis from here in the part of sc i live in.
memphis from me takes about 5-6 hours, and hey why can i not be an alliance member?? i'll claim joliet/chicago area as an alliance embassy or something, i feel left out altho i AM a senior member supposedly haha
Old 11-05-2007, 10:51 AM   #24
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomaman is right, there are way to many nasty things living in lake beds for me to be sticking my hand where i cant see. In Hartwell the buey's (sp) are a favorite hang out of cotton mouths. It gets really warm inside them and mutliple cotton mouths will get up in there and hang out.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:54 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Tacomaman is right, there are way to many nasty things living in lake beds for me to be sticking my hand where i cant see. In Hartwell the buey's (sp) are a favorite hang out of cotton mouths. It gets really warm inside them and mutliple cotton mouths will get up in there and hang out.
WHEN THE HELL IS SOMEBODY GOING TO BRING THE WELCOME WAGON TO ME FOR JOINING THE ALLIANCE?!?!?! I HAVE BEER!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:41 PM   #26
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
I welcome you to the alliance because you'll cause internal strife. Texas benefits
Old 11-05-2007, 01:06 PM   #27
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WHEN THE HELL IS SOMEBODY GOING TO BRING THE WELCOME WAGON TO ME FOR JOINING THE ALLIANCE?!?!?! I HAVE BEER!
I have second thoughts about welcoming a member that is trying to start his own army to rival the Alliance. If you know anything about the Alliance you know that we pick fights with everyone and everything. If we sense that you are massing an amry we will declare war on you just like we did with Texas, Canada, GTi, rhoppas, cirrus and cumulus clouds, and probably other people/objects we want to fight. Although beer is a good way to soften us up....
Old 11-05-2007, 02:27 PM   #28
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I have second thoughts about welcoming a member that is trying to start his own army to rival the Alliance. If you know anything about the Alliance you know that we pick fights with everyone and everything. If we sense that you are massing an amry we will declare war on you just like we did with Texas, Canada, GTi, rhoppas, cirrus and cumulus clouds, and probably other people/objects we want to fight. Although beer is a good way to soften us up....

you got it wrong nd.....he's with US dude!! and he has beer...........just check out his last post in the "carolina alliance" thread. you know he's welcome if hes talkin bout texas covering all their borders!! and did i mention he has beer???

turdtaco.....dont listen to sawdust..............no internal problems here, unless we run outta beer, then .................what the hell am i saying.....we will never run outta beer, welcome to the alliance!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #29

starting my own army was referring to the recon/firearms division i have of The Alliance in the midwest. (notice how i capitalize "The Alliance" whenever i mention it, just to try to capture the essence of it's greatness) perhaps i'd rather have my own midwest army in a few years when i have enough members, but it's not like we wouldn't be allies! for now tho, i'd rather be in The Alliance than a texan haha, and with our love of beer and our hatred for the stink of texans, i think we should be set for quite awhile.the only disbanding and relocating that the midwest division of The Alliance will be doing is undoing my bandaliers of 50cal rounds and relocating the rounds into my taco-mounted gatling gun aimed towards texas
Old 11-06-2007, 11:40 AM   #31

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, i guess there was some mis-communication along the lines. besides, if tacomaman vouches for you i'm sure you're cool. Welcome to the Alliance. Make sure to keep your fridge stocked and supply us with guns and ammo. Seriously, mail me a free gun
Old 11-06-2007, 10:26 PM   #32

Quote:
Ok, i guess there was some mis-communication along the lines. besides, if tacomaman vouches for you i'm sure you're cool. Welcome to the Alliance. Make sure to keep your fridge stocked and supply us with guns and ammo. Seriously, mail me a free gun
i just shipped out an m16a4 today haha, and tcbob did manage to fit the firearms part into my title
Old 11-07-2007, 06:35 AM   #33
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
My hand isn't bait unless I'm tryin to fish a cold beer outta the fridge!
I'm gonna give that a Hell Yeah!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:37 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
I'm gonna give that a Hell Yeah!
last year i was at my buddy's house with a few friends, we were trashed and bored so we set up our empty beer cans with the tabs flipped up in his lawn and used a fishing pole to try to hook them off of the deck...good times lol
Old 11-08-2007, 06:28 AM   #35

Quote:
last year i was at my buddy's house with a few friends, we were trashed and bored so we set up our empty beer cans with the tabs flipped up in his lawn and used a fishing pole to try to hook them off of the deck...good times lol

hell yeah......talking about redneck things to do!!!! you'll fit right in round here!!! sounds like something me and my buddies would try when we are lit up!!
Old 11-08-2007, 07:20 AM   #36
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
The subject of "redneck things to do" reminds me of one time in high school me and a buddy were walking around the edges of his farm looking for birds to hunt. We never found any, but ended up ejecting a shell from our pump 20 gauge and then turning and shooting the shell before it hit the ground.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:38 AM   #37
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
The subject of "redneck things to do" reminds me of one time in high school me and a buddy were walking around the edges of his farm looking for birds to hunt. We never found any, but ended up ejecting a shell from our pump 20 gauge and then turning and shooting the shell before it hit the ground.
You taught the Vice President how to hunt... didn't you???
Old 11-08-2007, 08:52 AM   #38

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
haha! Thats awesome! Someone should start a "Redneck Things to Do" thread that full of stupid redneck stuff
Old 11-08-2007, 09:48 PM   #39

Quote:
haha! Thats awesome! Someone should start a "Redneck Things to Do" thread that full of stupid redneck stuff
heres a redneck thing to do, build a cooler out of empty beer cans glued together, then just put a liner on the inside to hold the ice. want another idea?? do what i did last week, use the radio antenna from your tacoma to cook marshmallows over the fire in the backyard
Old 11-08-2007, 09:56 PM   #40

Quote:
heres a redneck thing to do, build a cooler out of empty beer cans glued together, then just put a liner on the inside to hold the ice. want another idea?? do what i did last week, use the radio antenna from your tacoma to cook marshmallows over the fire in the backyard
eh, not too sure bout the cooler idea......we just dig a hole in the ground and put a trash bag in there,then fill with ice, or just use an empty trashcan and fill with ice..........either way, makes for some cold beer!!!

now the antenna marshmallow roaster.............classic man!!!