Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Indy 500 and Coke-Cola 600

Old 05-24-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Indy 500 and Coke-Cola 600

who's watching them?
Old 05-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
I will be watching the CC 600.

GO ROUSH FENWAY!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 11:19 AM   #3
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
After watching the Indy 500, I can't watch stock cars. They are way too slow in comparison. Great day of racing though, with Monaco GP and Indy 500 on the same day with a big Nascar race. 24hrs of Lemans is just a few weeks away. I love this time of year.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
CC 600 for me. Go Kyle. Gotta love him. That kid ain't scared to race.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
just got home...gonna crank it up!!!!

go 17 and 18!!!!

hope gordo and johnson hit the wall!!
Old 05-24-2009, 12:08 PM   #6
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I always watch Indy. It's a shame the series isn't what it used to be....

I do miss drivers being able to race indy then charlotte.. I always thought that was pretty cool
Old 05-24-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
I watch the last 10 laps of Indy. I dont like the stretched out no passing style of racing.

NASCAR is where its at as far as racing goes. If you aint rubbin you aint racin.

I hope Tony gets his first points win.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Been watching F1 @ Monaco. Nascar is a bit boring IMO.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:51 PM   #10
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
ya know, i went to Lowes sunday to watch the race, but as it turns out it got rained out, and today was impossible, so to say the least i was pissed. And they didnt even finish all of it. the longest race in nascar was a little over 200 something laps.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #11
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the 600 utterly pissed me off. after they finally called the race(bullshit call too)............what did it do???? sunshine and didnt rain anymore!!! im glad gilliland finally got a win i reckon......but i hate bs finishes like this one!
Old 05-25-2009, 06:36 PM   #12
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
the 600 utterly pissed me off. after they finally called the race(bullshit call too)............what did it do???? sunshine and didnt rain anymore!!! im glad gilliland finally got a win i reckon......but i hate bs finishes like this one!

David Reutimann won the race, Yeah it sucks they called
it...
Old 05-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
David Reutimann won the race, Yeah it sucks they called
it...
doh.....i meant reutimann.....................i get them to mixed up all the damn time.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:32 PM   #14
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well im glad he won one for toyota. plus thats a first sprint cup win for toyota too, and a team win for michael waltrip racing. so it all worked out. Stewart, was gettin on Reutiman's ass cause he was racin him too hard or something. Stewart's a bit of a puss sometimes. I hate to admit it, but its true
Old 05-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
well im glad he won one for toyota. plus thats a first sprint cup win for toyota too, and a team win for michael waltrip racing. so it all worked out. Stewart, was gettin on Reutiman's ass cause he was racin him too hard or something. Stewart's a bit of a puss sometimes. I hate to admit it, but its true
i have to agree on the tony stewart being a puss.......but i gotta say.....toyota has had more than just this one sprint cup race......look how many kyle busch won last year!!
Old 05-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #16

thats true, but i mean at lowes speedway, it was a first. wasnt it?
Old 05-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #17

Quote:
thats true, but i mean at lowes speedway, it was a first. wasnt it?
ah....you may be right there. jimmie johnson has wont the last few....unfortunately.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:42 PM   #18

thats true, i was hopin hed hit the wall nice and good
Old 05-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #19

Quote:
thats true, i was hopin hed hit the wall nice and good
hahaha....i wanted all the hendrick cars to hit the wall.....especially gordo. 88 was having an awesomely shitty night too!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #20

sure was