Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Redneck Things To Do

Old 11-16-2007, 08:59 AM   #21
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
thats awesome nd!! next time yall decide to do that, let me know...........i can make a weekend of that man!!!
will do, i have a feeling we'll be doing alot of camping now that the weather is nice
Old 11-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
will do, i have a feeling we'll be doing alot of camping now that the weather is nice
hell yeah.....im always up for camping.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:43 AM   #23
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
that is a funny story i cant wait till the trip in april
Old 11-17-2007, 09:50 AM   #24
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Question ? When you guys get divorced, will she still be your sister?
Old 11-17-2007, 10:38 AM   #25
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
hey....watch it man, you are part of the alliance now also...........so i'll let you answer the question!!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:43 AM   #26
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sista?
Old 11-17-2007, 12:45 PM   #27
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Touche'
Old 11-17-2007, 12:58 PM   #28

What no stories about cow tipping ?
Old 11-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #29

Quote:
What no stories about cow tipping ?

if it was a real "sport" then there would probably be stories............but it doesnt happen. you cant tip a sleeping/standing cow. i dont wanna try it anyway. cause i guarantee ya, if you ever got kicked by a cow, you probably wouldnt want to do anything near one. hell, one kicked at me one time when i was climbing a fence and jumping to the other side(i guess cause i scared it), so i tend to not mess with cows too much.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:42 PM   #30

Yeah I am a "babe in the woods" when it comes to livestock, funny story: my job (construction) took me to a dairy farm and I was set up near all the milking "gals" when all of a sudden this one "cow = bull" in the next pen starts raising holy hell, a friend of mine say that he is the stud for the "gals" who don't take to artificial insemination, and was showing me his displeasure of my close proximity to his girls and it would not be long before he breaks out of that pen and STOMPS my ass into a mud hole. I quickly vacated the farm.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:10 PM   #31
Carolina Alliance: Dirty South Division
Stumeister is on a distinguished road

Stumeister's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you ever go Patty Blasting? Me and my buddies take our shotguns out and go blow the crap out of some cow pies, and see who can make the biggest explosion!
Old 11-17-2007, 08:24 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumeister View Post
Any of you ever go Patty Blasting? Me and my buddies take our shotguns out and go blow the crap out of some cow pies, and see who can make the biggest explosion!

stumeister.............with what you just said.......i wanna invite you to join our carolina alliance!!! sounds like some of the shit i did when i was younger!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 11:28 AM   #33
Carolina Alliance: Dirty South Division
Stumeister is on a distinguished road

Stumeister's Tacoma Gallery
Cool how do I join??
Old 11-18-2007, 01:27 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumeister View Post
Cool how do I join??
just send tcbob a pm and tell him to change the title under your name to "carolina alliance", and you will be set. you can also add some kind of division if you want to........just look thru the "carolina alliance" thread to see what all kinda divisions we got man!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 05:27 PM   #35
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
A picture is worth a thousand words!

So, every year, my brother-in-law and I go camping for opening day of trout season. Well in all reallity, it's a night to get $hit faced and maybe fish if up to the daunting task. This photo is me passed out on a rock across the creek from our camp site. That's right.....too drunk to fish.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #36
pivitol is on a distinguished road

pivitol's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot Penn. has a trout season. Here its all day every day. But to tell you the truth i like to fish for trout but i hate eating them. I would much rather have crappie or catfish (fried ofcourse) with some fried okra.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:57 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
A picture is worth a thousand words!

So, every year, my brother-in-law and I go camping for opening day of trout season. Well in all reallity, it's a night to get $hit faced and maybe fish if up to the daunting task. This photo is me passed out on a rock across the creek from our camp site. That's right.....too drunk to fish.

ahahahaaha...........if you've ever been too drunk to fish.....you might be a redneck!!!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 05:59 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivitol View Post
I forgot Penn. has a trout season. Here its all day every day. But to tell you the truth i like to fish for trout but i hate eating them. I would much rather have crappie or catfish (fried ofcourse) with some fried okra.

you let me know if you ever come this way bro.....we will have all the fried catfish that you can handle.....and of course..............beer!!! we will have crappie too, i just gotta get back to the lake and catch some for the freezer!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #39
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trout's good. The worst part is the bones, but if you cook it just right, they'll all come out together at once. I always eat the 1st trout caught for breakfast. Cooked over the camp fire. It is always a bit gritty.....from the drunk guy dropping it in the sand, but hey, just get's me a lil closer to nature.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #40

I'll usually boil some crayfish and throw them in with some ramen noodles. Thats another good camp meal.