Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Redneck Things To Do

Old 04-23-2008, 06:34 PM   #101
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
I have many stories but i'll start with one i consider truly redneck.

This took place back in high school. Me and some buddies found a home made motocross/dirtbike course on some private land near our neighborhood. None of us had dirtbikes so whats the next best thing? Riding lawn mowers!!! My friend David had his own mower which he didnt car about, and my other friend Matt stole his dads mower. We took off the decks and the blades and decided it was time to race them around the track. Did i mentino this was private land? Anyway, when the cops showed up we were all jumping up and down on my friends sh!tty station waggon cheering on the racers. Unfortunately, one of the jumps halfway through the course was steep and tapered off pretty fast. The cops saw Matt's lawnmower stuck at the bottom while he was flooring it trying to climb the jump. David had gotten to the top of the jump but the mower was didn't have enough clearance so it was stuck. David had one foot on the hood and the other on the seat and he was rocking it back and forth like a seesaw trying to tip it forward so he could continue the race (his mower had a lot of power and had big back tires... i'm still amazed he crowned that jump). Needless to say the cops cut our fun short and threatened to ticket us all with tresspassing and destruction of private property. Fortunately we got off scott free. After this we still had "lawnmower fever" and decided to go "mower mudding" but thats another story for another day. Moral of the story.... Lawm mower off-road racing is a great Redneck Thing To Do!
I think ND was reffering to these two machines

Edit: WOW! I didn't knew this post was so old, sorry!
Attached Thumbnails
Redneck Things To Do-rednecklawnmower.jpg   Redneck Things To Do-redneckharley.jpg  
Old 04-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #102
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post

nothing wrong with reviving a good thread man!!
Old 04-24-2008, 08:38 AM   #103
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post

haha nice find Ed! Do they do completely retarded stuff like that down in Mexico or is stuff like "lawn mower muddin" only an American pass time? If you have any good stories of you and your buddies doing stupid stuff feel free to put them on this thread, i wanna know what you get into south of the border
Old 05-13-2008, 05:01 AM   #104
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Your tax dollars at work. The Florida Air National Guard, defending the retention pond!!
Attached Thumbnails
Redneck Things To Do-dsc05365a.jpg   Redneck Things To Do-dsc05366a.jpg  
Old 05-15-2008, 06:44 AM   #105
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Last year we where doing some yard work in the back yard and realized that we needed to move a couple big ass trees and it was obvious that there was no way Me or my Dad could move them.

5 minutes later my Dads Avalanche is in the backyard and we are tying a rope around a tree. That truck pulled them tree right outta the hole.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:03 AM   #106
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
Last year we where doing some yard work in the back yard and realized that we needed to move a couple big ass trees and it was obvious that there was no way Me or my Dad could move them.

5 minutes later my Dads Avalanche is in the backyard and we are tying a rope around a tree. That truck pulled them tree right outta the hole.
I loved my Avalanche! It definitely is a powerful truck!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:47 AM   #107
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
i love this guys boats.....
Attached Thumbnails
Redneck Things To Do-att00002.jpg   Redneck Things To Do-att00014.jpg  
Old 05-15-2008, 01:07 PM   #108
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
More pics...

Redneck tattoos:

Swimming Pool: (dont get any ideas...)