Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

What I did tonight

Old 06-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
What I did tonight

Went to rugby practice in the pouring rain and lightning (yeah yeah), parked in the deepest mud i could, got myself muddier than I have ever been while playing a scrimmage. Had to use 4WD To get out, then pull out all the other scallywags who drove cars.

Now I am insanely sore and way behind on my homework, but I got in the first bit of full contact rugby since my surgery!
Old 06-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
seat covers?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
AR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You should get the best sportsmanship award.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
seat covers?

Neoprene

You dont know how many times on the way home I thought how happy I was I picked those up
Old 06-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
floor mats?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #6
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
floor mats?

Just the TRD ones, a little weak in that department but I was more worried about the insane amounts of mud on me on me
Old 06-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
my mats are ridiculously stained and dirty, most from the previous owner i dont know why the put carpet in trucks anyways
Old 06-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #9
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
How did the shoulder hold up?

Pretty good, I made one open field tackle against a pretty big guy and was worried but it did fine.

I also missed another easy open field tackle because the only shoulder to tackle with was my right
Old 06-12-2009, 05:59 AM   #10
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
... i dont know why they put carpet in trucks anyways
I agree! You should be able to clean a real truck's interior with a hose... The Tacoma interior resembles a luxury car more than it resembles my last truck.

P.S. Glad you're back out there doing what you love dgerm.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:06 AM   #11
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
I agree! You should be able to clean a real truck's interior with a hose... The Tacoma interior resembles a luxury car more than it resembles my last truck.

P.S. Glad you're back out there doing what you love dgerm.
I agree, its the same reason they continue to give the soccer moms a soft ride while offering owners who want a true truck to bet the TSB done.

And thanks!