Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

My new hotrod for the dragstrip

Old 06-25-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
My new hotrod for the dragstrip

Will be heading to the dragstrip tomorrow night. Woo hoo, can't wait.
As delivered this afternoon...

After a little wrenching and altitude adjustment...

This thing is a missile. I'll be running low 9's in no time.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not into bikes, but I must admit....that's pretty.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Very nice!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Cool new bike, looks like it can kick some Ass!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:34 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
the only street bike i would ever own

so sick
Old 06-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i saw a new ninja 1000 today...ahhhh so nice
Old 06-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #7
//TRD
XR-Ace will become famous soon enough

XR-Ace's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a BA bike dude.. first mod make a mount for your license plate out of sheet metal to make it low pro. kinda like this
http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=51013
Old 06-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #9
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-Ace View Post
Thats a BA bike dude.. first mod make a mount for your license plate out of sheet metal to make it low pro. kinda like this
http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=51013

Already done AND still legal with light. Not that this bike will see much street time though...I bought it play with at the strip. I have a 93 Honda VFR for a street bike.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #10
AR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I could never own something like this I would kill myself.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:56 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
zx-14s are nice but imma busa guy :P

They are nice as well...just everyone and their brother has one. I like to be different. Almost all the dragbikes here are busa's, gixxer 1k and the occasional zx14 and zx10.

Seems the 14 is much easier on the wallet as well. It don't take as much modding as the busa to run the same numbers. Both fast as hell though.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:57 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Taco View Post
I could never own something like this I would kill myself.

The throttle does go BOTH ways
Old 06-26-2009, 07:04 AM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
zx-14s are nice but imma busa guy :P
x100. they only way to roll is with suzuki.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:29 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
x100. they only way to roll is with suzuki.

I like Suzuki's...they look great in my mirrors.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:56 AM   #16
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Regardless of any other differences of opinions, that bike is sweet as hell! Have fun at the track & be safe as possible, lol.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:03 AM   #17
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Which drag strip you going to BlueFan?
Old 06-26-2009, 08:40 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Which drag strip you going to BlueFan?

The one up in Gilliam. Used to be RedRiverRaceway, now it's call Thunderroad Race park. Come on out tonight. Gates open at 7pm, racing at 8 until 1 am.

We need to support our local tracks...if not, they go away.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:41 AM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a brand new one? Also, does the ECU still give reduced power in the lower gears?
Old 06-26-2009, 08:42 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
As a former GSXR owner, I can say with conviction that these are nothing more than death machines. I will pray for you.

gee thanks I've got 25 yrs of riding under me...I'm no noob.