Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Tacoma Tattoo idea PS help

Old 06-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #1
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Tacoma Tattoo idea PS help

Okay so im remberance of my old taco I was thinking of getting a tattoo of it probably on one of my calfs. I had photoshop but after my computer crashed I no longer have access to it, time to redownload it again... but i dont have time for it right now. so if anyone is good at ps which I know several of ya'll are. I would like a few ideas. I know for sure I want it to look like a drawing somewhat. I have a couple pictures

That one just the truck, black and white drawing. with

that in the background like behind the truck if you know what I mean. Just throw some ideas out if possible. Thank you everyone
Old 06-29-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

please someone lol i usually never bump a thread, but i am today.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe a outline of the truck or have it filled in or how about the toy. symbol with horns.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #4
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking the Toyota symbol in gray in the background large enough to see behind the truck and the truck in color on top of that. I'd add the horns to the Toyota symbol as LT sugggested, too. Sounds like a great idea GotLift!
Old 06-29-2009, 12:41 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
im all for tattoos.to eaches own. i have enough but what you think is cool at 20 will probally not be cool at 40.i would just blow up a pic and hang it on the wall. photoshop if you want but i wouldnt do the tat.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #6
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
You'll be explaining why there is an antique truck on your calf someday.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #7
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
x2 to paintdiddy & tictacoma - Tacoma are great trucks, but to have a tattoo done of one? Meh.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i am a die hard toyota truck and suzuki motorcycle fan. i sometimes think of the emblems from toyota and suzuki for a minute and wake up and realize its not smart to do.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #9
Bangers Runner

atleast if I get this one, I will have a story behind it.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #10
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
If that's the best reason for getting at tattoo, I wouldn't do it.

You know, you don't HAVE to get one.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:54 PM   #11
Bangers Runner

i dont have to, but i want another one. so instead why not get one that means something to me? I didnt ask anyone yes or no, I asked for ideas. lets stay on topic folks
Old 06-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i dont have to, but i want another one. so instead why not get one that means something to me? I didnt ask anyone yes or no, I asked for ideas. lets stay on topic folks
agreed

gotlift didnt ask whether or not he should get one

he asked for help designing one

what he decides to tattoo to his body is his business
Old 06-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #13
Machine gun shits

Quote:
none of my tats have a meaning.