Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Rate Your Tobacco!

Old 06-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Rate Your Tobacco!

Rate your tobacco using 5 stars to the most and 1 star to the lowest

Grizzly Straight: 5
Cost of it: 3
Buzz: 4
Taste: 4
Packing: 4 ( it packs together nicely )

your turn!
Old 06-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
BuffaloScout is on a distinguished road

Army: 7th div 3/17 Infantry Scout
BuffaloScout's Tacoma Gallery
Mine used to be Copenhagen Longcut:5
Price:5
Buzz:4.5
Taste: 5+!!!!
Packing: Oreo cookie like 3
Old 06-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #3
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery

costly but worth it. packs good enough for a dip to last 1.5-2hrs. i don't really get a buzz anymore. best tasting wintergreen on the market. this is the snuff they make before they sweep the Grizzly off the floor under the machines. i think they should come out with a spearmint snuff called "Polar"...lol that would be sweet. way cooler than Kodiak Ice.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Taste and packability is 5! A little costly though depending on the gas station...Decent buzz :-)
Old 06-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post

costly but worth it. packs good enough for a dip to last 1.5-2hrs. i don't really get a buzz anymore. best tasting wintergreen on the market. this is the snuff they make before they sweep the Grizzly off the floor under the machines. i think they should come out with a spearmint snuff called "Polar"...lol that would be sweet. way cooler than Kodiak Ice.

im likin the kodiak
would you recommend that to a novice dipper?