Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

I worked out today!!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:08 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I worked out today!!

Here's a place to come brag about getting some exercise.

I'm trying to lose a bit of weight. I weigh in at 260lb and am 6'. I believe that technically, I am "morbidly obese" but I carry my weight pretty well.

Anyway, I got out and rode my bike today for about 20 minutes and averaged 14 mph. Then I messed around on the Wii Fit for about an hour.

I'm planning on working out at least 4 times/week. If you don't see me in this thread, feel free to shame me.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:10 AM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
You should join "the biggest looser" tv show...
Old 08-04-2009, 08:12 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im not sure 260# could qualify for "The biggest Looser"....The women on that show weigh more than that.

Good job, Robert! Whats you goal?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:13 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm...to not be morbidly obese?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:14 AM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
So......5#?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:14 AM   #6

FWIW, My Wife started "Our" diet last week. I have lost 8#, but mostly because Im not eating some of the "Food" she is makeing.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:15 AM   #7
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
The Wii Fit is really good for developing balance and core. I hadn't realized how off-centre I was until I used it.

The best thing you could do is run.

I wish I could run right now. stupid leg injury.

Best of luck to you I'm on the same path right now.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:16 AM   #8
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think i weigh around 120-125lbs
Old 08-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #9
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
I think you may be a little off... Unless you're short or seriously underweight.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:19 AM   #10

Quote:
I belive you are Mobidly Underweight. Start eating Baccon and butter.

Jeez! I think My Wife weighs 120#.............
Old 08-04-2009, 08:20 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
118 ftw!
Are you guys weighing yourselves in "Kilos"?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:20 AM   #13
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
I am 6'2" weighing 202#. In March I was working out hardcore going to gym everyday I could because Spring Break in Cancun. Ended up getting Mono and canceled my trip. I've gotten very lazy with exercising. I think I will buy a heavy bag and work on that, even release some frustration.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:21 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
I think you may be a little off... Unless you're short or seriously underweight.
im around 5'6" since I married i may have gained a few pounds so i may be around 130lb
Old 08-04-2009, 08:22 AM   #16

Dam....I just weighed myself, and Im up a few pounds....210#.. Must have been the 3 rice krispy treats I had last night.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:22 AM   #17

Quote:
lol I run 10+ miles a day
Running is over rated.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:23 AM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Upon researching this, I will first have to gain some weight to become morbidly obese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
So......5#?
If I weighed in at 220lbs then everyone around me would be ecstatic. I will aim for that at first. Then I will re-think things.

For the most pressing goal right now, I'd like to get down to 240lb by the end of this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
FWIW, My Wife started "Our" diet last week. I have lost 8#, but mostly because Im not eating some of the "Food" she is makeing.
good job!

Quote:
The Wii Fit is really good for developing balance and core. I hadn't realized how off-centre I was until I used it.

The best thing you could do is run.

I wish I could run right now. stupid leg injury.

Best of luck to you I'm on the same path right now.
I'm fat and have bad knees. Running would be the worst thing for me right now. I used to be a decent cyclist, so I have the equipment and the skills, I just need to get out there again.

Quote:
Did you forget to convert to pounds again?

Quote:
I think he's on the metric system
Old 08-04-2009, 08:24 AM   #19

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im around 5'6" since I married i may have gained a few pounds so i may be around 130lb
Ahh, that makes more sense

Quote:
lol I run 10+ miles a day
Nice!!