Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

New to geocaching

Old 08-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
New to geocaching

I am just beginning to get into geocaching and am looking for other geocachers. Wouldn't mind hearing some interesting stories or getting linked up via Groundspeak forums.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
i have been once or twice. i enjoyed it. what kind of gps are you using?
Old 08-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I see them all th timei n the park I work at and it seems really interesting. I have always wanted to get into it but never have. Seems like modern day treasure hunting
Old 08-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #5
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't been yet, but I've been thumbing through all the FAQ's and info I can find. I downloaded the iPhone app since I'm not sure how "into to it" I will get and it was only $10. Which do you use? Do you have any experience with the iPhone app?