Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Football is back!

Old 08-09-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Football is back!

Remember kids, preseason starts today!

February through July are the hardest damn months of the year for me.

Buffalo v. Tennessee @ 8PM, NBC.

Just got a new home theater set up last week, lookin forward to testing it tonight!
Old 08-09-2009, 07:12 AM   #2
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
This is the most hectic time of year for me. Football starting up, Nascar coming down to the chase, getting ready for hunting season, still doing some fishing, and now meets with all you crazies.
But Im glad football season is finally here again.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:14 AM   #3
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
bunch of babies that make millions.. and pretty much can get away with anything.. all they do i catch and throw a stupid ball and want more money!!! That is what i call A ROMODEL!!!
Old 08-09-2009, 07:15 AM   #4
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gww0517 View Post
bunch of babies that make millions.. and pretty much can get away with anything.. all they do i catch and throw a stupid ball and want more money!!! That is what i call A ROMODEL!!!
Tell us how you really feel.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:23 AM   #5
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

... sorry motions getting to me... my preggo wife is braking me down!!!!
Old 08-09-2009, 07:23 AM   #6

guess you were wonding why i was up sooo really!! there is the answer
Old 08-09-2009, 07:27 AM   #7
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Booo!!!!! Football means the end of summer....
Old 08-09-2009, 07:48 AM   #9
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait till it counts. We are dropping like flies in camp and still have 4 preseason games to play.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #10
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the skins arent in much better shape. Our O-line was very questionable to begin with, now with all the minor nagging injuries, it's not the start I was hoping for.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #11
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtrn2taco View Post
Can't wait till it counts. .
+1

Preseason is about 3 games to long & bout as exciting as watching paint dry.

Old 08-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #12

w00t.

Looking for another good season, but the D-line is still weak and with Kemo injured, I think it's going to hurt us against run teams. I'm calling 9-7. The offense is probably the best it's ever been in Panthers history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
+1

Preseason is about 3 games to long & bout as exciting as watching paint dry.
Agreed, but any football is better than no football.