What's your all time favorite sport?

Old 08-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
What's your all time favorite sport?

Mine would have to be Hockey.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
hockey is the funnest sport that i have ever played not the best to watch on tv tho, live is great tho... football is by far my fav to watch
Old 08-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #4
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
hockey is the funnest sport that i have ever played not the best to watch on tv tho, live is great tho... football is by far my fav to watch
Yeah, I find some sports are better played than watched.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #7
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Hockey and football I love to watch, I play inline so that's different. I like watching basketball a bit but def love playing much much more. I watch pretty much any sport though, baseball, soccer, motocross, truck racing, it's all good.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:04 PM   #8
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
UFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to watch. i like to play lots of sports
Old 08-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #9
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahh how could I forget UFC... def one of my favs.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
good choice with the UFC, didnt consider that even tho sat nite was a big disappointment for me
Old 08-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #11
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Rally racing, Nascar or Football.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:06 PM   #12
Legend of the UG

Cuz Forrest got owned? Haha
Old 08-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
fuck u... that and the early stoppage with amir sodalloh, who is a Ric native
Old 08-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #14
Legend of the UG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
fuck u... that and the early stoppage with amir sodalloh, who is a Ric native
Harsh... Just assuming that's what it was.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #15
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
just fucking with u... i was mainly mad that forrest ran out but then heard it was for medical attention
Old 08-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #16
Legend of the UG

Yea.. I'm glad I didn't order this fight.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #17
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
none of the fights were that fun to watch, not a good night of fights
Old 08-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'll watch pretty much all sports, I just don't follow them like I do for hockey...
Old 08-11-2009, 11:48 PM   #19
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt get to see the last ufc fight, what happened with forest running out?
Old 08-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #20
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
silva straight dominated him like a child and forrest went down like 3 times the third time he waved his hand to say im done and then ran out the ring... what ive heard is forrest couldnt hear out of one ear and beleived his jaw was broken and thats why he ran out to get medical attention