Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Vick signs with the Eagles

Old 08-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Vick signs with the Eagles

Great as if I needed another reason to hate the Eagles...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938
Old 08-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
Professional Paperweight
SaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jeff
SaturnXL's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SaturnXL
WTF? Ok... so after years of not being a fan, I finally give in and like the hometown team.

Not anymore...
Old 08-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
kmann6905 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: NORAD
kmann6905's Tacoma Gallery
I live outside of Philly, but suddenly find myself a Cowboys fan. I am pissed at the NFL for leaving this piece of crap back into the sport, and pissed at the Eagles for doing this to their fans. I can only hope that the Eagles season falls apart and Andy gets the boot in his big fat ass.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #4
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
This should make all Philly Fans becoem Redskins Fans
Old 08-13-2009, 07:13 PM   #5
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Why should they get punished any further than they already have???
Old 08-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
As a lifetime Eagles fan, hate this pick up. He was a good athlete, but a mediocre QB. And just an overall piece of shit.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
Son of Most High
esizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

esizzle777's Tacoma Gallery
I vote when the Eagles come to Dallas (the best team in the league) we should all bring rottweillers and let them loose on the field after we douse Vick's jersey with steak sauce lol...jk everyone deserves a 2nd chance, I think its ironic Vick kills dogs and goes to jail and suspended 2 yrs but Donte Stallworth kills a person and only gets 1 yr suspended.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:38 PM   #8
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
1.6 million & 5.6 option? Damn!

Curious as to how the Philly faithful will handle this.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:44 PM   #10
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #11
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious,

As dispicable as the crime appeared that he committed didnt he pay his price to society by serving his time? Should every person that has been convicted of something carry that burden or scar for the rest of their lives by being publicly shunned.

Just a thought from the other side. I am not for or against him either way so dont flame me.

I am simply looking at this possibly from a different perspective.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #12
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Great idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by esizzle777 View Post
everyone deserves a 2nd chance, I think its ironic Vick kills dogs and goes to jail and suspended 2 yrs but Donte Stallworth kills a person and only gets 1 yr suspended.
X10000! EXACTLY!

I don't understand why Vick get's all the crap/media for killing dogs when Stallworth kills a human while drunk and driving, but get's about 15 minutes on ESPN the day of the trial. Personally, It makes me sick when somebody has more respect for a dog rather than another of our kind.

EDIT: And I also think that he has served his time, so we should move on.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:51 PM   #14
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
he should have had to play at Clevelands dog pound
Old 08-13-2009, 07:53 PM   #15
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post

agree
Old 08-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #16
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
wonder how many home games the eagles are going to get booed out of?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #17
Member Extraordinaire
SoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud of

SoCal Tom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post

I disagree. His time in jail was because of his crime. His suspension from the league is because of his personal conduct.

The equivalent would be a guy who gets caught selling weed in his office. He would be subject to legal reprimand as well as termination/suspension from his employer.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #18
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
honestly.....who cares what vick did....he served his time and itsa done deal. that being said.....sucks the panthers didnt pick hi m up......woulda been tons better than that fuckin asshat delhomme. i hate that bastard.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:34 PM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Im pretty excited to see him back on the field... hes an amazing athlete, explosive player, mediocre passer but his legs give him many more options to pass... and i have to say its sad that people that kill people are less persecuted than people that kill animals, which im not sure he did. I think he was more participator bank roller... what he did was horrible but he served his time and hopefully he will show everyone that he is a better sportsman and a better member of soceity
Old 08-13-2009, 09:35 PM   #20
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
honestly.....who cares what vick did....he served his time and itsa done deal. that being said.....sucks the panthers didnt pick hi m up......woulda been tons better than that fuckin asshat delhomme. i hate that bastard.
yea delhomme makes some really bad passing decisions when hes on the field