Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

I like Michael Vick!

Old 08-14-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I like Michael Vick!

That is all.

IBTL
Old 08-14-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
As a player he is great and he is a type of Quaterback the NFL does not see lot, but i disagree with some of his decision. Also the Broncos could sure use him.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see anything wrong with Vick at all!
Old 08-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
you guys are crazy. he is a dirtbag loser who kills animals for his own enjoyment. he is in the same shithead file as MJ.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #5
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Great athlete, below average quarterback, WAY below average human. JMO.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
As an Eagles fan, I don't like it. I have never liked him even before his run in with the law. As mentioned, good athlete, not a good quarterback. I'm sure they want to use him in some form of the wildcat where his speed might be effective, but that's pretty much his only asset. Also doesn't help he was in jail for nearly 2 years, who knows what kind of shape he's in and how much of a step he may have lost.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:32 PM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
you guys are crazy. he is a dirtbag loser who kills animals for his own enjoyment. he is in the same shithead file as MJ.
Yet unlike MJ, he went to prison and paid for his crimes.

Why is he still indefinitely suspended while Stallworth is suspended for 1 year murdering someone
Old 08-14-2009, 02:33 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Yet unlike MJ, he went to prison and paid for his crimes.

Why is he still indefinitely suspended while Stallworth is suspended for 1 year murdering someone
he didnt have great lawyers like MJ or OJ
Old 08-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well how about Donte Stallworth who killed a human? Is he any less despicable than Vick?

I don't see why everybody is letting Stallworth off the hook for being drunk... All he has to do is apologize and go to jail for 30 days, and he won't get near as much news coverage that Vick did. Vick had to go to jail for 23 months for killing some dogs. Why is that? Are people insinuating that an animal's life is more important?
Old 08-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #10
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Also doesn't help he was in jail for nearly 2 years, who knows what kind of shape he's in and how much of a step he may have lost.
Well the way I look at it is what else would he do in prison other than train? He said he was going to come back from the beginning so I doubt he sat lazily in prison the whole time. I know if I was in prison I would e lifting weights and conditioning everyday, but that is just me
Old 08-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #11
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he didnt have great lawyers like MJ or OJ
So what is your point? He only paid for his crimes because he didn't have a lawyer

The hipocracy in people regarding Vick is staggering
Old 08-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #12
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So what is your point? He only paid for his crimes because he didn't have a lawyer

Very good point!
Old 08-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #13
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
I don't see how he is any different than all the other dirtbag pro athletes. Regarless of the law, its up to the NFL and the team to reinstate him. Sure its a bad lesson for kids but as Charles Barkley says "I ain't no role model"

What you DON'T hear about is the fact that the Vick is a gambler. He has a gambling problem. He bet on sports. What's to stop him from doing the same in football. It's bad business to have a gambler on your pro team.

The only ounce of respect for the man I have is the fact that he did his time like a man and admitted to his guilt.

I don't think his crime is all that bad. You can race a horse and when it doesn't do well, you can put a bullet in its head. Thats real cool.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #14
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutherk1 View Post
I don't see how he is any different than all the other dirtbag pro athletes. Regarless of the law, its up to the NFL and the team to reinstate him. Sure its a bad lesson for kids but as Charles Barkley says "I ain't no role model"

What you DON'T hear about is the fact that the Vick is a gambler. He has a gambling problem. He bet on sports. What's to stop him from doing the same in football. It's bad business to have a gambler on your pro team.

The only ounce of respect for the man I have is the fact that he did his time like a man and admitted to his guilt.
See I met Vick when I was 12 and he was one of the nicest, modest people I had ever met.

I met his brother marcus when I was 15. He was an absolute sack of shit. He was spoiled arrogant and just a plain asshole.

Mike admitted his guilt, paid for the care and rehabilitation of the dogs involved, went into bankruptcy and entered into the construction world to pay back his debts, and earn respect.

What more does someone half to do to earn a second chance.

Its not like he is a pedophile getting released to resume a job at a day care
Old 08-14-2009, 02:50 PM   #15
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
See I met Vick when I was 12 and he was one of the nicest, modest people I had ever met.

I met his brother marcus when I was 15. He was an absolute sack of shit. He was spoiled arrogant and just a plain asshole.

Mike admitted his guilt, paid for the care and rehabilitation of the dogs involved, went into bankruptcy and entered into the construction world to pay back his debts, and earn respect.

how did he pay for the rehabilitation of the dogs he killed?
Old 08-14-2009, 02:51 PM   #16
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post

how did he pay for the rehabilitation of the dogs he killed?

Used them to feed the survivors
Old 08-14-2009, 02:52 PM   #17
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Quote:

I don't know why you quoted me on this but I agree. Yeah, he did his time like a man and made things right - I agree on that.

What is really dumb is to hear him getting reinstated. He is a gambler. You think he is going to gamble on football now? Possibly. As a team owner, I dont think that it would sit well with me to have a chronic addicted gambler throwing the football for my team.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:02 PM   #18
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Well how about Donte Stallworth who killed a human? Is he any less despicable than Vick?

I don't see why everybody is letting Stallworth off the hook for being drunk... All he has to do is apologize and go to jail for 30 days, and he won't get near as much news coverage that Vick did. Vick had to go to jail for 23 months for killing some dogs. Why is that? Are people insinuating that an animal's life is more important?
Quote:

my point is thats its sad they people can get off of a crime because of money/fame or some bullshit loop hole.maybe something stupid a cop did incorrectly.

i hold everybody responsible for their own actions.i do not forgive or forget. i dont care how many touch downs you scored or how many gold records they sold. if your a dirtbag loser,than your a dirtbag loser...period. everything else before the crime doesnt matter anymore
Old 08-14-2009, 05:16 PM   #19
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Heard Vick's press conference today and he admitted that he made a mistake signing on with Philly. He thought he was joining the Beagles!

No matter what you think about his current status, he can expect that kind of jab for a looong time.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #20
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsquare View Post
Heard Vick's press conference today and he admitted that he made a mistake signing on with Philly. He thought he was joining the Beagles!

No matter what you think about his current status, he can expect that kind of jab for a looong time.
thats funny. the news said hide your beagles cuz he signed with the eagles