LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Who Will Win the World Series?

View Poll Results: Who Will Win the World Series?
LA Dodgers 12 20.69%
LA Angels 2 3.45%
Yankees 11 18.97%
Red Sox 10 17.24%
Phillies 10 17.24%
Other 13 22.41%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
Member Extraordinaire
SoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud of

SoCal Tom's Tacoma Gallery
Who Will Win the World Series?

Wanted to see what everyone thinks. I'm a big Dodger fan and I'm hoping they'll pull it off this year.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been paying attention to baseball lately

Go Diamondbacks!

(I know they won't win it all)
Old 08-14-2009, 09:31 PM   #3
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
red sox baby!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #4
Member Extraordinaire
SoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud of

The Red Sox seemed a lot stronger in the first half. The hitting has really slowed down since the break.

That being said, I'd rather see them win it than the Yankees.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i gotta agree. we were on fire in the first half. yanks werent. now the tables are turned. it happens every single year. i hope we can hang on to the wild card and beat out texas. i read that after the yanks swept the sox last weekend, no team had ever given up a 6 game lead in the al east before the end of the season.

we messed up by given a 42 year old a $5.5 million dollar contract. but hopefully we can stay strong and make it through. i hate the yanks, manly because of a-fraud. every time he hits a game winner, that game should have an astrik on it...
Old 08-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #6
Professional Paperweight
SaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jeff
SaturnXL's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SaturnXL
Phillies fan, so I wouldn't mind seeing them win another one. I also wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't. As long as we can at least get another division title...
Old 08-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #7
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit!! I leave LA and quit paying attention to baseball and NOW the Dodger have a chance! I'd love it if they would win, just wish it had been 2 years ago.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
Member Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnXL View Post
Phillies fan, so I wouldn't mind seeing them win another one. I also wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't. As long as we can at least get another division title...
Not to worry, you'll definitely win the AL east. I don't think the Marlins have enough talent to catch the Phillies. You happy about getting Pedro? He looked so-so the other day against the Cubs.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
going with my redsox...........having a tough time now, but its just temporary. as long as it aint the yanks....im good.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:14 PM   #10
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Who cares!?!?!?
Old 08-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
going with my redsox...........having a tough time now, but its just temporary. as long as it aint the yanks....im good.
amen my fellow bostonian!
Old 08-14-2009, 10:17 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
amen my fellow bostonian!
nope.......im south carolinian..born and bred....but have been a sox fan for years...back when ellis burks and clemens were there.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:47 PM   #13

im not from boston either. pure bred west virginian...how about "amen my fellow boston fan"
Old 08-14-2009, 11:22 PM   #14
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
"Shock the world"...

Old 08-15-2009, 12:53 AM   #15
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Dodgers ftw...enough said.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:27 AM   #16
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
GO Yankees
Old 08-15-2009, 04:24 AM   #17
KodiakVA is on a distinguished road
KodiakVA's Tacoma Gallery
It will be the YANKEES. Now the Phillies do have what might be the strongest team in the majors but they will stumble head to head with the Yanks.

As for Boston, they better start to fight or they might not even make the wild card. I can't decide what I like more, seeing them lose the season or lose in the playoffs.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:01 AM   #18
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Go RIVERCATS!!!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2009, 05:18 AM   #19
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakVA View Post
It will be the YANKEES. Now the Phillies do have what might be the strongest team in the majors but they will stumble head to head with the Yanks.

As for Boston, they better start to fight or they might not even make the wild card. I can't decide what I like more, seeing them lose the season or lose in the playoffs.
lose in the playoffs much more fun in the 1st round
Old 08-15-2009, 05:45 AM   #20
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post

Dodgers are over rated, Manny is the biggest moron in the MLB.
x100000000000000
but there's still a glimmer of hope for my RAYS