LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Lingerine Football League

Old 08-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #1
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

Name: Luke
BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Lingerine Football League

Just something I found that absolutely made my day check it out. Not sure how to make this a link, but you can just type it in.
lflus.com
Old 08-17-2009, 12:46 PM   #3
I'm a TW addict!
BIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to beholdBIGLuke is a splendid one to behold

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
damn, i hate filters at work!! rep your way
Damn that sucks. Check it out later. Two best things combined together IMO. Football and half naked sexy women.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #4
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-18-2009, 07:21 AM   #5
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I'm surprised this hasn't gotten mutch attention at all.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
NorCal
CyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to all

CyberTron's Tacoma Gallery
Oh mommy. I was so excited I had to tell my wife and she gave me the look.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 AM   #7
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha nice. The greatest part of it you can watch this just like any other football game since its a league. Like I said two best things combined together. There is some clips on youtube too, now those are sweet...
Old 08-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #8
I'm a TW addict!

BIGLuke's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still surprised this hasn't gotten much attention at all.