Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

SEC national championship conference again?

Old 08-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #1
Neal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud of
Name: Neal
Neal11's Tacoma Gallery
SEC national championship conference again?

Who agrees or disagrees that the SEC will have another team that brings home the hardware this year?
Old 08-26-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
Neal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud ofNeal11 has much to be proud of
Neal11's Tacoma Gallery
i forgot to say that i agree, that the sec will have a team will have a team to win the national championship. it will be either florida, lsu, alabama or the dawgs. hopefully the dawgs.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
I think an SEC team will win it all, but I don't think it will be Florida. The chances of a team repeating are statistically of out of their favor. LSU has a chance if they beat Florida....Alabama too. Georgia has to many holes to fill, most notably at qb. The game vs Ok St will show how good they will be. OU and Texas have just as good of a chance this year as well if they can tighten up their defense.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i agree.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #5
Neal11's Tacoma Gallery
i do know that uga has to have the toughest schedule this season...bar none.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:56 AM   #6
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Agree. UF and Tebow will bring it home again.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:23 PM   #7
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
its def. going to be an SEC team, i hope UGA, but with their schedule i doubt it, it better not be florida.....if effing hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bet is bama
Old 08-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #8
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Go Gators!
Old 08-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #9
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal11 View Post
i do know that uga has to have the toughest schedule this season...bar none.
Actually based on the power rankings...South Carolina has the toughest schedule
Old 08-27-2009, 01:41 PM   #10
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
Actually based on the power rankings...South Carolina has the toughest schedule
thats because the gators can't play themselves. Thats one downside to being number 1. It weakens your schedule sometimes.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
My vote is that a special team in the ACC will bring it home... Go ahead, guess...
you are obviously talking about UNC.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
Or perhaps Florida State!!!

I kid...I kid. I just hope we win at least 9 games.
Well you better win 9 before your last game because FSU will definitely lose that game.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #14
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
Ty's Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My vote is that a special team in the ACC will bring it home... Go ahead, guess...
With your first string running back out and tyrod's bad ankles the tide's D will hopefully end those expectations. Either way it will be a good game.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #16
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
GO DAWGS!!. yes an SEC team will win it again. i just hope like hell its georgia this year!
Old 08-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post

VT all the way!
Haha. I don't see much competition for VT this year in the ACC. Maybe Clemson is the biggest threat, but I think VT will win the ACC.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:52 PM   #18
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
its def. going to be an SEC team, i hope UGA, but with their schedule i doubt it, it better not be florida.....if effing hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bet is bama
I completely disagree with your pick. They aren't that good. We'll see how they do after the first couple weeks. But I do agree it will be an SEC school.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #19
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Join the Tacoma world Yahoo College Football pick em pool. 09AFTacoma is running the league, more details on the link below.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/und...kem-group.html
Old 09-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #20
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal11 View Post
i forgot to say that i agree, that the sec will have a team will have a team to win the national championship. it will be either florida, lsu, alabama or the dawgs. hopefully the dawgs.

well, don't think that is going to happen. OSU put it to them today.