Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Ufc 102

Old 08-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ufc 102

what are ur predicaments?

Mine:
Marquardt

Jardine

Vera

Couture
Old 08-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #2
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
-couture
-thiago silva
-vera
-gonzaga
Old 08-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Couture
silva
marquardt

who is gonzoga avd Vera fighting?
Gabriel Gonzaga Vs. Chris Tuchscherer
Brandon Vera Vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (Ultimate Fighter)
Old 08-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Disapointing card, should be free.

Here are my predictions...

Randy Couture Vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Keith Jardine Vs. Thiago Silva

Chris Leben Vs. Jake Rosholt

Nate Marquardt Vs. Demian Maia

Brandon Vera Vs. Krzysztof Soszynski

Ed Herman Vs. Aaron Simpson

Old 08-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfidelTaco View Post
what are ur predicaments?

Mine:
Marquardt

Jardine

Vera

Couture
My only predicament would be if I had to fight one of these big Boy's... LOL...

My prediction would be about same. Brandon Vera is the man
Old 08-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #7
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
Brandon Vera Vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (Ultimate Fighter)
Gonzoga
Vera
Old 08-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
My only predicament would be if I had to fight one of these big Boy's... LOL...

My prediction would be about same. Brandon Vera is the man

yah, never did too good in school, so i joined the Marines. . . .

i still cant spell. Hahah

Vera is the man. Couture is to old. And this fight should have been free as stated above. I totally forgot Leben was fighting.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #10
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Thiago won.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #11
Wow. by KO. Couture needs to retire