LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

my bike is hogging my money now:(

Old 09-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
my bike is hogging my money now:(

Well, i just got paid last night, and i did the responsible thing and paid my monthly insurance payment thats due at the end of the month...then i got looking...

Ive had my bike for a year, next month and ive put about 1,500 miles on it(yea, dont ride it much) so the other day I ordered a side mount plate bracket for it, and also a new upgraded seat since the kawasaki one is so uncomfortable

heres the sidemount installedobviosuly thats the back, but I like the flamed one

heres a quicky from my backyard

and heres the seat im going to be recieving in a few days; Corbin Gunfighter

thats obviously not my bike, but thats the seat when it was installed on the sellers bike. Now im looking at some new grips, and ill be set for the winter while I save for apes and longer cables