Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Canadian Lacrosse brawl

Old 09-06-2009, 08:33 AM   #1
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Canadian Lacrosse brawl

Last night in the first game of the Mann Cup,the Canadian Senior Lacrosse Championship involving the Brampton Excelsiors and the New Westminster Salmonbellies,a full on bench brawl ensued when Colin Doyle of Brampton recieved what was percieved as a dirty high hit.While Doyle lay on the floor being tended to by trainers,the gloves and helmets came off and the knuckles came out.

In Canadian Senior Lacrosse,many players are in the off-season from the National Lacrosse League(NLL) and are playing for their home clubs in the summer.....Doyle plays for the San Jose Stealth in the NLL and is doubtful for game 2.

Oh yeah,the Salmonbellies won 12-9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV9vVAKlnlw
Old 09-06-2009, 12:47 PM   #2
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
Woooo gotta love lacrosse!!! Good job salmonbellies!!
Old 09-06-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Get to see any Senior stuff Sonjay?.....Victoria Shamrocks?
Old 09-07-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
Naw unfortunately, not for a long time... couple years at least. One of the most entertaining sports to watch!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #5
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
damn!
Old 04-27-2010, 01:42 AM   #6
Gameday is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
Gameday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Last night in the first game of the Mann Cup,the Canadian Senior Lacrosse Championship involving the Brampton Excelsiors and the New Westminster Salmonbellies,a full on bench brawl ensued when Colin Doyle of Brampton recieved what was percieved as a dirty high hit.While Doyle lay on the floor being tended to by trainers,the gloves and helmets came off and the knuckles came out.

In Canadian Senior Lacrosse,many players are in the off-season from the National Lacrosse League(NLL) and are playing for their home clubs in the summer.....Doyle plays for the San Jose Stealth in the NLL and is doubtful for game 2.

Oh yeah,the Salmonbellies won 12-9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV9vVAKlnlw
Lacrosse is one of the toughest sports anywhere.
I played many years in Langley, Burnaby Lakers, and Simon Fraser University Field LAX. Loved the game. Took my body about 3 years to heal after my last game played haha!!! My username is actually my SFU Lax nickname from my playin days (coach called me Gameday cuz I only showed up for games haha)
Old 04-27-2010, 03:00 AM   #7
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
love me some lacrosse. i play attack and middie
Old 04-27-2010, 03:15 AM   #8
richard4878 has a brilliant futurerichard4878 has a brilliant futurerichard4878 has a brilliant futurerichard4878 has a brilliant futurerichard4878 has a brilliant futurerichard4878 has a brilliant futurerichard4878 has a brilliant futurerichard4878 has a brilliant futurerichard4878 has a brilliant futurerichard4878 has a brilliant futurerichard4878 has a brilliant future
Name: Rick
richard4878's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:21 AM   #9
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
I approve this message.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:44 AM   #10
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
I love watching Lacrosse. I went to a couple of games in 2000 when we had Pittsburgh Crossfire. It was great. It was like hockey without the ice.

I wish we would get another team because the Crossfire was only here for 1 year.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:02 PM   #11
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Ha! Love it!

I played crease attack since I was about 8 or 9 until graduating high school. I dont get to see any Lacrosse where I live now but growing up in Charlottesville near UVA it was bigger than football.