LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Who Plays Disc Golf?

Old 09-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
sean....what ian mentioned are innova discs, and they are great.

for me.......my long range choices are the banshee,excalibur,wraith,orc,and sidewinder

midrange...roc

putter....birdie,aviar, and rhyno

for me though....i can play 18 holes with 3 discs.....i use my banshees for most throws.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:56 PM   #22
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
im very confused to how this sport works
Old 09-15-2009, 08:00 PM   #23
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Did he get hit?
woken up which was worse haha. If you wanna know what this guy is capable of, google Chase Brandon
Old 09-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
im very confused to how this sport works
scored almost like normal golf....but you throw discs that weigh certain grams, to basket "targets".
Old 09-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #25
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
scored almost like normal golf....but you throw discs that weigh certain grams, to basket "targets".
And it is lots of fun!
Old 09-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
And it is lots of fun!
oh hell yeah. my rotator cuff is kinda messed up now, but i still go play alot. hurts real damn good the next day!!
Old 09-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #27
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i got confused when u started talking about all the different discs, i guess
Old 09-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #28
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
oh hell yeah. my rotator cuff is kinda messed up now, but i still go play alot. hurts real damn good the next day!!
My Son & I played a course within a mile of the house. It was in the woods with lake views. I swear those trees jumped out in front of my disc. Lots of fun & lots of laughs!

Old 09-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #29

Quote:
My Son & I played a course within a mile of the house. It was in the woods with lake views. I swear those trees jumped out in front of my disc. Lots of fun & lots of laughs!

definitely awesome times. next time we are over your way......we'll head to a course for a round.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #30
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
definitely awesome times. next time we are over your way......we'll head to a course for a round.
Sure thing!
Old 09-19-2009, 10:21 PM   #31
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Frizbee golf + Bud light = AWESOME!!!
x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
That's awesome that you play professionally!

We played a lot in college...almost every day. It was popular among us stoners

Since graduating college, I haven't played
Not professionally just tourny play and making money.

Quote:
yessiree.........and i get my discs for el cheapo!!
Hook it up! TW Discount

Quote:
Everyone list your favorite discs. Also brand, Since I won't know by the model.

Driver:

Mid:

Putter:

I am planning on buying some Thursday. All I have is the Discraft Buzz(midrange). Since I'm a noob & do not know enough about the discs yet. I'm curious what everyone throws.

Thanks,
Sean
Ok you asked for it.
Distance Drivers,
-Innova Champion Boss 175g
-Innova Star TeeRex 174g
-Innova Champion Destroyer 175g
-Discraft ESP Surge 171g
-Innova Champion Valkyrie 169g
-DGA Proline Rouge 164g

Fairway Drivers
-Innova 10x KC Pro Eagle 171g
-Innova 10x KC Pro Teebird 168g
-Innova 11x KC Pro Teebird 169g
-Innova CE 2nd run TL 174g

Midranges
-Discraft Z Drone 174g
-Discraft Cryztal Z Buzzz 174g
-Discraft ESP Meteor 174g

Putters
-Discraft Pro D Challenger 174g Beat up
-Discraft Pro D Challenger 174g New

Bag Revoluton Pro Bag in Gray
Total spent = $500+ not including my 100+ extras in plastic

Quote:
Are these Innova or Discraft? or both?
Innova
Old 09-20-2009, 06:21 AM   #32
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are these Innova or Discraft? or both?
the ones i mentioned are in fact innova. i dont like Discrap
Old 09-20-2009, 06:23 AM   #33
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damon, whats your average long drive run?
Old 09-20-2009, 05:50 PM   #34
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
x2

Not professionally just tourny play and making money.

Hook it up! TW Discount

Ok you asked for it.
Distance Drivers,
-Innova Champion Boss 175g
-Innova Star TeeRex 174g
-Innova Champion Destroyer 175g
-Discraft ESP Surge 171g
-Innova Champion Valkyrie 169g
-DGA Proline Rouge 164g

Fairway Drivers
-Innova 10x KC Pro Eagle 171g
-Innova 10x KC Pro Teebird 168g
-Innova 11x KC Pro Teebird 169g
-Innova CE 2nd run TL 174g

Midranges
-Discraft Z Drone 174g
-Discraft Cryztal Z Buzzz 174g
-Discraft ESP Meteor 174g

Putters
-Discraft Pro D Challenger 174g Beat up
-Discraft Pro D Challenger 174g New

Bag Revoluton Pro Bag in Gray
Total spent = $500+ not including my 100+ extras in plastic

Innova
Damn $500! Uh I won't spend that much. Just think that was $500 less that could have been spent on tacoma mods.LOL

Thanks for the list. I was going to go play the last 3 days, but fuckin rain won't go away. It has been raining non stop since Wednesday.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #35

Sean.....let me know what discs you'd like, and the weights, and i'll see what i can do.........gotta be innova discs tho. send me a pm.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #36
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
the ones i mentioned are in fact innova. i dont like Discrap
Hey now dont bash other company's. There all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
damon, whats your average long drive run?
350 around Florida and in San Diego I threw 460 on hole 5 at morley field

Quote:
Damn $500! Uh I won't spend that much. Just think that was $500 less that could have been spent on tacoma mods.LOL

Thanks for the list. I was going to go play the last 3 days, but fuckin rain won't go away. It has been raining non stop since Wednesday.
Ehh I'm obsessed
Old 09-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #37

wow thats pretty good. i average about 350 with a SL or a DS destroyer. are you gonna be in the US open this year?
Old 09-22-2009, 11:43 PM   #39
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post

Ehh I'm obsessed

Just slightly
Old 05-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #40
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
As the weather just started getting better I started riding my MB down river and I guess the Parks & Rec put in a hippie golf course last winter... Well I want to try this out since its about a mile down river from me! I guess I need to start with some discs!