Notices

mayweather vs. marquez

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Marquez
Mayweather 12 57.14%
Marquez 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2009, 12:14 AM   #1
i miss my 04
rendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
mayweather vs. marquez

anyone?
Old 09-19-2009, 01:10 AM   #3
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Mayweather has been out for a while and all Marquez wants is another shot at Paquiao(sp) and mayweather is in his way.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:15 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Mayweather.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:29 AM   #5
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i chose mayweather cause i wanna c is ass get kicked by pac man.. thats goona be the right of the century right there...
Old 09-19-2009, 01:29 AM   #6
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cyltacoma View Post
i chose mayweather cause i wanna c is ass get kicked by pac man.. thats goona be the right of the century right there...

x2.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:45 AM   #7
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
doesnt that guy marquez drink his own piss b/c he doesnt want to waste any vitamins? I hope mayweather kicks the shit out of him just b/c of that...
Old 09-19-2009, 06:48 AM   #8
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
I hope I'm wrong...Mayweather
Old 09-19-2009, 07:33 AM   #9
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKulX..._embedded#t=58

really?

Hopefully mayweather will destroy him
Old 09-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #11
i miss my 04
rendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKulX..._embedded#t=58

really?

Hopefully mayweather will destroy him
thats fuckin gross
Old 09-19-2009, 03:20 PM   #12

Fucking nasty.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #13
NorCal
CyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to all

CyberTron's Tacoma Gallery
Thats just not right. Does he have a wife?
Old 09-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #14
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Spoiler!!!!!

Mayweather by unanimous decision!!!!

Mayweather is now 40-0

Bring on Pac Man!!!!
Old 09-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #15
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i just want to know why do all the headline fights go the whole match, not that excting to me
Old 09-20-2009, 04:41 AM   #16
i miss my 04

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
new poll coming: PACQUIAO vs. mayweather...
Old 09-22-2009, 11:39 PM   #17
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
Mayweather by unanimous decision!!!!

Mayweather is now 40-0

Bring on Pac Man!!!!
haha yep yep pac man.. go pac man go.. but mosley wants a piece of mayweather also haha