LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Go-karters

Old 09-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
O.G.
JAK3 is a jewel in the roughJAK3 is a jewel in the roughJAK3 is a jewel in the rough

Name: JAKE
JAK3's Tacoma Gallery
Go-karters

anyone on here legitly race go-karts? not talkin bout k1 bullshit straight up 100cc senior kart status, i wanna get into the buisness of racing em any kart guys got some tips??
Old 09-18-2009, 12:21 AM   #3
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I almost got in to pro-kart racing.... expensive..
Old 09-18-2009, 01:02 AM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I got to drive the 125cc Shifter karts at Bondurant School of racing around their street track. Doing 115 mph only 2" off the ground around a corner is one of the best rushes I've had. You will have a blast if you get into them.