Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Tennis Anyone???

Old 09-19-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Tennis Anyone???

Anyone play Tennis? Wife is wanting to get into this, and of course, that means me too. Any tips, poiinters suggestions??

Old 09-19-2009, 07:59 AM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
It WILL get you in shape! Also, you might want to invest in some nice running shoes with some Dr. Shoals inserts, because it will take a toll on your knees.
My Knees have had their asses kicked already (2 surgeries, and some screws). THink a knee brace would help?
Old 09-19-2009, 08:05 AM   #4
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
My Knees have had their asses kicked already (2 surgeries, and some screws). THink a knee brace would help?
Yeah a knee brace wouldn't hurt at all. Just to be precautionary.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Yeah a knee brace wouldn't hurt at all. Just to be precautionary.
Cool...Now Im gonna have to find out where to get a couple of those.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:07 AM   #6
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-19-2009, 08:08 AM   #7
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool...Now Im gonna have to find out where to get a couple of those.

CVS Pharmacy would have those, because that's where I got mine. There's about 5 CVS's to pick from in Tempe... Also Wal-Mart would have them.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Keep in mind, It's a pretty loud sport. You can't play without raising a racket. Thank you, Thank you very much...I'll be here all week....Try the Veal.

Chris in matching white shorts and shirt, little half socks with the pom poms on the back. We'll have to start calling him Biff.

Actually what comes to mind is the tennis scene in Bachelor Party.

Please Please Please...If you get good enough to beat your wife ( OH MY!!! I made another funny) I mean win against your wife, don't do the horse's ass thing and jump the net. You know she has the ability to drop kick you back over said net back onto your own side of the court. It would look like a Bugs Bunny cartoon.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:48 AM   #9
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Air Force: MSgt // Security Forces   Retired after 22 yrs of service
kvnhlstd's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Kiwanis park... they have mixed doubles drop in at night, its broken down by skill level. Good place to meet people and learn the game, plus Kiwi has some really nice courts.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:38 AM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone play Tennis? Wife is wanting to get into this, and of course, that means me too. Any tips, poiinters suggestions??

Wear shorts under your skirt.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:48 AM   #12
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
bring water, lots of water! Tennis in 115 degree weather is very unpleasent.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #13
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
Seems to me that anything in 115 degree weather would be unpleasant.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #14

Quote:

CVS Pharmacy would have those, because that's where I got mine. There's about 5 CVS's to pick from in Tempe... Also Wal-Mart would have them.
Yeppo! Gonna check them out this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnhlstd View Post
Check out Kiwanis park... they have mixed doubles drop in at night, its broken down by skill level. Good place to meet people and learn the game, plus Kiwi has some really nice courts.
I have to learn to play before I make a fool out of myself in front of a bunch of people......wait.....Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
We're going to need some vids of you playing Chris.
I'll consider this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Wear shorts under your skirt.
bah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
x2
BAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
Do you think Im new here??
Old 09-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
CHRIS!!!! DON'T DO IT!!! Can't you both just take up fishing instead?
Old 09-19-2009, 10:54 AM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
that way cooler than my potato gun.i assume you never see the tennis balls again?
Old 09-19-2009, 11:17 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
CHRIS!!!! DON'T DO IT!!! Can't you both just take up fishing instead?
My Wife doesnt like it when I shoot the fish.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:46 AM   #18
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
that way cooler than my potato gun.i assume you never see the tennis balls again?
actually its not my potato gun....i just thought the picture was relevant to this tread
Old 09-19-2009, 11:52 AM   #19
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, the City of Tempe Parks and Rec has classes - they are cheap, and a good way to get in to something new.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozar View Post
Chris, the City of Tempe Parks and Rec has classes - they are cheap, and a good way to get in to something new.
Yeah, I saw that. We have a Tennis court, so were gonna try to hit the balls to each other first....Without sending them into space.