Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

hockey players

Old 09-20-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
hockey players

what brand of stick do you use ?
Old 09-20-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
05TacomaTRDsport is on a distinguished road
Name: Derek
05TacomaTRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
warrior swagger goalie stick lol
Old 09-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I used Easton Classic Wood Sticks.. I ordered 2 dozen sticks like 4 years ago.. still have like 6 left.. playing for the first time in over a year tonight...I believe they are (Modano *Edit) Pattern
Old 09-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
mission fuel, hossa pattern
Old 09-20-2009, 05:56 PM   #5
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
im currently using a one95 and a dolomite.... my fav. backup is a sherwood 5030
Old 09-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #6
armstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aviator...Four Fans Of Freedom
Name: Sean
armstrsm's Tacoma Gallery
well... First Im still a fan of a good old Wood stick...
Second: Titan i believe the 3000 or 6000 best stick i ever had cant find em like that anymore
Old 09-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Easton Synergy SE6 Sakic.........Sure wish I could use it like him.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:51 PM   #9
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have played hockey for 18 years, worked in Pro shops for about 4-5 years... and always used wood stick.. picked up a couple two piece sticks when we were basicly throwing them out at the shop... but never cared for them.. I have sold tons of One and two piece composite sticks that have broke within a week... never wanted to waste my money on them. I remember a lady buying her 13 yr son a Adult Synergy bc he wanted the Modano pattern having me cut about 10 inches off of it.. and i told her if i cut this much it will ruin the structure of the stick. she didnt care because he was a cry baby that wanted his stick.. he broke it 45 min later.. and waht did she do.. came in and bought him another one.. I bet that one didnt last very long either.. but it was like $400 down the shitter.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #10
HSG100 is on a distinguished road

HSG100's Tacoma Gallery
For Ice I use a Marian Gaborik Easton stick(carbon) with 85% flex. The Bauer XX Vapours are not bad as well as the Warrior sticks. The Easton one has a greater than average curve.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #11
Sticks For Troops

Old 09-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #12
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
the best stick i used was the synergy s17 but they broke a lot so i now i use the synergy II