Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

who rocks stand up skis??

Old 10-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
who rocks stand up skis??

i have a couple but i suck really bad.
look at the doubackfliple at 2:30. he goes crazy huge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YksjW...layer_embedded

edit: post your pics if you got them
Old 10-02-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i dont even have the balls to go that fukn big.im way too old for that shit.my old diaper wearing *** needs to be at work on monday.lol
Old 10-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #3
Machine gun shits

what ski u ride
Old 10-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Rockin the stand up in Calli.

Jumping the surf at ocean side

Old 10-03-2009, 01:03 AM   #5
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, yea got a new R&D ride plate and scooper intake made it handle so much better in the corners.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:55 AM   #6
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
GP12 in the pic... GP13s after that
here are my clunkers. i dont have any good pics on my new computer
92 kawi 750 stand up( my baby)

85 kawi 550 stand up( too small cant fit on it.lol)

93 sea doo xp (the beater)

02 sea doo lrv (4 seater gangster caddy 13 ft long x 5 wide)