Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

MLB Post Season Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
Member Extraordinaire
SoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud of

SoCal Tom's Tacoma Gallery
MLB Post Season Thread

I can't believe no one has started one of these yet! As I type this Joe Mauer just slid home to put the Twins up 2-0. I think the Twins could give the Yankees some trouble if they get in their heads.

I think the Phillies are going to make short work of the Rockies.

I'm a Dodger fan and will be watching with beer in hand tonight when they start their march towards the World Series. Anyone else watching the MLB post season?
Old 10-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
Johnny72381 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnny72381 has a spectacular aura about

Marines: Iraq X2
Name: Brad
Johnny72381's Tacoma Gallery
Lets go ROX!
Old 10-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #3
Member Extraordinaire
SoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud ofSoCal Tom has much to be proud of

The Rockies played a whole lot better than my Dodgers down the stretch. They're a good team but I'm not sure they have the pitching to go deep in the playoffs.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
frozen_taco will become famous soon enoughfrozen_taco will become famous soon enough

frozen_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Huge rockies fan here, still hope for them if they can just steal one game in philly because they should take the games at coors. I'm also for the twins in the AL so I'm pretty much all for the small market teams to take out all the rich ones
Old 10-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #5
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Yankees
Old 10-08-2009, 03:05 AM   #7
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I will be at the Dodgers / Cardinals Game tomorrow 3pm.

Very excited. Ill be sure to take pics.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:18 AM   #8
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Phillies been playing good ball, but this is Philly!!! Like Yogi Berra said "It ain't over til it's over". City counsel was thinking of changing the city motto from"City of Brotherly Love" to "Theres Always Next Season". Philly teams take their fans almost to the top then they choke and blow it!!! Go Phillies!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:39 AM   #9
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
braves fan here!!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:45 AM   #10
Allow myself to introduce myself...
Whataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whataboutbob's Tacoma Gallery
Let's go Red Sox...oh yeah and the Yankees suck...
Old 10-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #11
Member Extraordinaire

I can't believe the Dodgers won! A championship team takes advantage of the other team's errors. Go Dodgers!
Old 10-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #12
TacoSox is on a distinguished road

Name: Diz
TacoSox's Tacoma Gallery
Go sox!!
Old 10-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #13
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!! oh and the Yankees suck.....
Old 10-08-2009, 07:41 PM   #14
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
I will be at the Dodgers / Cardinals Game tomorrow 3pm.

Very excited. Ill be sure to take pics.
I filmed this video during the walk off hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjGr98hW5vQ
Attached Thumbnails
MLB Post Season Thread-img_3882.jpg   MLB Post Season Thread-img_3886.jpg   MLB Post Season Thread-img_3905.jpg   MLB Post Season Thread-img_3897.jpg  
Old 10-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
Member Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
I filmed this video during the walk off hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjGr98hW5vQ
Nice! I still can't believe they pulled it off! Huge win. I'm thinking already thinking NLCS!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #16
trdtrav is on a distinguished road
trdtrav's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Twins fan, did anybody catch the twins, tigers game, crazy, all for the twins, but their going to have their hands full with the yanks. Twins 17 wins out of their last 21 games including the playoff game vs. the tigers. I would love to see them them beat the yanks, but either, way hopefully it will be a good series.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:47 PM   #17
Allow myself to introduce myself...
Whataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whataboutbob's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that Twin/Tigers game was awsome...
Old 10-09-2009, 01:31 AM   #19
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't get to see the game, followed it online at work. Sox got smoked.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:42 AM   #20

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the bottom of the 9th inning of the dodgers, carninals game (incase you missed it).

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?t...ent_id=7028745