Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Any Pipe Smokers Out There? (Tobacco)

Old 10-16-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Any Pipe Smokers Out There? (Tobacco)

Any tobacco pipe smokers out there? I'm fairly new to pipe but I'm getting into it. Its really relaxing, kind of like drinking, and puts me in a really thoughtful mood. I'm trying to learn more about it from people because I'm not getting much reading articles online. Right now my big problem is that I can smell the differences in various tobaccos in the jars, but when I buy and smoke them they all pretty much taste the same, except for one blend that I love and smoke a lot of. I'd like to know if there are any tricks for tasting the tobacco.

I've also seen a real wide range in prices for pipes and its hard for me to tell the $200 pipe from the $30 pipe, especially when I cross shop at more than one store. It almost makes me think that since this is a real niche market that the markups vary wildly and you can get screwed real easy if you don't know anything.

I love how I'm 26 and everyone looks at me like I've got a third eye when I smoke pipe.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #2
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
My father in law smokes a pipe. Has since Ive known him as a little kid. He usually buys mid priced pipes. $40 -$50 bucks. They seem to last a looooong time. Other then that, I am completely useless. Sorry.