LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Going to the 500

Old 10-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Going to the 500

ME AND MY DAD ARE DOING THE ONCE IN A LIFE TIME THING AND GOING TO THE RACE TOMORROW WE HAVE OUTDOOR SUIT SEATS. PIT PASSES AND DINNER IN THE RESTURANT. hOPE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
Hey chris hows it going. 33k post you need help
Old 10-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
Hey chris hows it going. 33k post you need help
LOL...yeah...I know....
Old 10-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
you passed will dammmmmmmmm
Old 10-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #6

Quote:
you passed will dammmmmmmmm
Youve been gone a while, uh?
Old 10-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #7
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy the thing you talk about.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Youve been gone a while, uh?
yes i have. texted will on the phone a couple of days ago
Old 10-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #9

Quote:
yes i have. texted will on the phone a couple of days ago
How you been?
Old 10-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #10
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!

I was at the Pepsi500 last weekend.... Good Times!
Old 10-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Frank..................ya'll will have an awesome time at the race buddy!!! hopefully....one of them damned hendricks drivers wont win!!
Old 10-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
How you been?
i have been doing good. just staying home taking care of the triplets and my oldest. Tearing down the wall paper in the master bath. putting up screens on the windows and trying to start my own headlight lens restoration buisness so not much
Old 10-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #13
will thanks i plan on have fun. just i hope i dont get to cold. Last time i went to something it was the pinks all out in rockingham and i frooze
Old 10-16-2009, 05:50 PM   #14
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
will thanks i plan on have fun. just i hope i dont get to cold. Last time i went to something it was the pinks all out in rockingham and i frooze
ah.....aint gonna be that cold here in charlotte man......its gets pretty cold at the rock.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #15
jnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to all

jnolan88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Frank..................ya'll will have an awesome time at the race buddy!!! hopefully....one of them damned hendricks drivers wont win!!

i hope ONE of them hendrick drivers wins!
Old 10-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnolan88 View Post
i hope ONE of them hendrick drivers wins!
hahahaha........88 aint got a snowballs chance in hell.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:58 AM   #17
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have been doing good. just staying home taking care of the triplets and my oldest. Tearing down the wall paper in the master bath. putting up screens on the windows and trying to start my own headlight lens restoration buisness so not much
have fun at the 500. You deserve a break!!

Are the trips covering some ground yet? I bet they are getting big.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:37 PM   #18
Ok i got soooooooooooooo lucky ran into one of the sales head people and she traded me and my dad into club level inside sweet seats. We had the bojangles infield sign right infront of us just past the start finish line. The race started to get boring no accidents not really a lot of side by side for very long. Im glad i wasnt out side it got cold.