LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

The Titans SUCK

Old 10-18-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
The Titans SUCK

wtf happend to them, they totally blow cock this year.....kerry collins is older than dirt and it has finally caught up to him and our defence had no depth so we are screwed.

Sorry for the rant, but the pats game might make me cry
Old 10-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
i was just getting ready to post a thread about this game...52-0 and the second half JUST started. brady tied franchise record for 6 ts passes in a game. he's got over 380 yards, maroney has like 93 yards, moss has 3 td's and welker has 2...if theres ever been a need for a skunk rule now is the time id say

titans suck, and i dont even care about either team (go pitt!)
Old 10-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lmao they just switched game to bills/jets. apparently its not even worth watching anymore
Old 10-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
carpejo is on a distinguished road
carpejo's Tacoma Gallery
Pats vs. Titans

Hey man, I know what you mean. I'm in northern NE now but grew up in KC and have to be a KC fan. Thank god they beat the Redskins today. It does not help any that NE is coming off a tough loss last week and are at home in the snow. I did not expect the Titans to suck as bad as they do either, but they will probably win the SB next year. Hang in there.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #5

titans-win the SB next year????
Old 10-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #6
nytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nytmarecoma88's Tacoma Gallery
the new def coordinator is screwing up the def. hansworth doesnt make that much of a difference
Old 10-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Titans seem ok to me - I like the 'slow drop' function on the tailgate.

Old 10-18-2009, 03:33 PM   #8

titans have, or had, a pretty darn good D...theyre qb is older than dirt and theyre backup is a huge, epic fail...titans are screwed
Old 10-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytmarecoma88 View Post
the new def coordinator is screwing up the def. hansworth doesnt make that much of a difference
O i know he is an idiot and doesn't know anything about D

Hey vince young will be our savior....did u see him in the game he was 0-1 with one interception......what a stud...NOT im just hoping we get the first pick in the draft next year to get a real QB
Old 10-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #11

Haha yea well i actuly kinda like those
Old 10-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #12
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Wow the Titans really do suck. I'm a Pats fan so it's good to see Brady and Moss hooking up. But I'm totally shocked by the start the Broncos are off to, everybody here was shocked when they won ONE game!
Old 10-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #13
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Woot! GO PATRIOTS! It's so funny, you can tell the commentators were bored as hell. Living here in Boston w/o one of those cool sports pack we weren't able to switch to another ball game if we wanted to. I wanted to see them beat highest scoring game by one team though.

I hope the Jets lose to the Bills!
Old 10-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #14
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
They deserve what they get...they should of left the Oilers history and stats to the city of Houston just like the Ravens did with the city of Cleveland...Karma is taking over now that they are wearing the oiler uniforms this season...
Old 10-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #15
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post
Woot! GO PATRIOTS! It's so funny, you can tell the commentators were bored as hell. Living here in Boston w/o one of those cool sports pack we weren't able to switch to another ball game if we wanted to. I wanted to see them beat highest scoring game by one team though.

I hope the Jets lose to the Bills!
Good call!
Old 10-18-2009, 06:09 PM   #16
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheehab View Post
Wow the Titans really do suck. I'm a Pats fan so it's good to see Brady and Moss hooking up. But I'm totally shocked by the start the Broncos are off to, everybody here was shocked when they won ONE game!
The Broncos are good, they have not prove themselves to be a 5-0 team. The Broncos organization take the W, and with a 5-0 start they are happy. I am looking forward to Monday Night Football. I am excited they are a 5-0, but they need to pick-it-up because they have the Chargers, a BYE week, and they start a tough schedule starting with the Ravens and Steelers.

As always, Go Broncos!
Old 10-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #17
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The Broncos are good, they have not prove themselves to be a 5-0 team. The Broncos organization take the W, and with a 5-0 start they are happy. I am looking forward to Monday Night Football. I am excited they are a 5-0, but they need to pick-it-up because they have the Chargers, a BYE week, and they start a tough schedule starting with the Ravens and Steelers.

As always, Go Broncos!
It looks like Orton is just getting more and more confident and I think they have a good chance against San Diego. Definitely a tough schedule coming up, but IM the bye week is coming at a perfect time.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #19
cbrico929 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: MSgt
Name: Rico
cbrico929's Tacoma Gallery
Yep I sold my 04 Titan and bought a 2010 Tacoma.......oh and yes the Titans do suck